“Mimmo the great!!”
Review of Ferraro's

Ferraro's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 4,891 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cross street: E. Harmon Ave
Spokane
“Mimmo the great!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

So what does an Italian man do alone in Las Vegas...Go eat Italian food. What were you thinking!
I've been going to Ferraro's on a yearly basis for the last 25 years.
It's one of the few things I look forward to when in Las Vegas.
This time I was by myself and sat at the bar. I can't say enough about my bartender. She was busier than a one arm wallpaper hanger yet took great care of me and was very attentive. Too bad that at my age, and after a bottle of wine that followed a Campari, I can't remember her name.
The food was awesome like always and Mimmo is getting more creative in the kitchen all the time.
The wine list is a book representing most regions of Italy, as well as some better US wineries.
I don't want to write a book here so I suggest you go see for yourself....just remember to throw away the budget.

4 Thank Lreillo

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Gf's birthday dinner”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We very much enjoyed the atmosphere and food..the price was very reasonable and the food was excellent. ..good portions and extremely good service...6 of us ate for just over $200 .. overall very happy with our visit!

3 Thank FedexMikeLV
San Jose, California
“Perfect Night Out”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Classic Italian dishes w/ some modern variations. Extensive wine list to complement any meal or desert. Classic romantic ambiance w/ live performances to set the mood. Nice bar and lounge area.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank ResQ4o8
McAllen, Texas
“Don't leave Vegas without trying it!!!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I just visited Vegas for a week. During our stay we made it a point to try some known name chefs' restaurants. On our way to the airport we decided to try
Ferraro's since our flight was not till mid afternoon and it was right down the block from our hotel. It was the best meal of the trip. The food is exceptional and the service is too. Ferraro's was even kind enough to hold our luggage behind the counter and called us a cab. Try it!

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank rubensal
Oceanside
“A MUST TRY!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Exhausted from traveling and all I wanted was really good food and wine. I asked the driver where's the Best Italian restaurant in Vegas was, he said Ferraro's. So let me just say everything we got was to die for!!! They make fresh pastas, sauces, bread, dessert, etc... and best wine and cocktails ever!

We started with the calamari; soft, tender and the sauce yumm-O! We than shared a cesare salad. I think this was the best I've ever had. I'm still thinking about it. You could tell they use fresh ingredients the anchovies, garlic Mmm mm.... For our main course I ordered the Pappardelle Mimmo which the waitress suggested was her favorite. It was made with a butter sage sauce, scallops that melt in your mouth, big chunks of lobster meat and of course black truffle. I think I was in heaven. My boyfriend got the 18 oz. Procini rub Ribeye. He's a big carnivore eater and pretty picky with his steaks. He said it was one of the best steaks he's had. I took a bite it just melted in my mouth. The seasoning was perfect and it was cooked just right. We called it quits after our 3 course meal but of course there's always room for dessert. Lol We actually ordered the tiramasu togo. All I have to say was Delicious!! Delicious!

This was the best dining experience we had in a while. Great food and great serivice our waitress, Ana was very knowledgeable, nice and sweet. She def was the topping on the cake! If your ever in Vegas. This is a Must Try place. I promise you will leave happy and full! :)

3 Thank A333L