“Buffet of Buffets 24 hours pass - Breakfast at Paris”
Review of Le Village Buffet

Le Village Buffet
Ranked #137 of 333 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 22, 2015

As stayed at Caeser Palace, Bought the 24 hours pass Buffet of Buffets which give you unlimited entry to 7 different hotels with the Total Reward card.
The price is 54.99 per person if you have a Total Rewards Card & extra $5 if not..
Tip.. if you have one & your wife not.. let here make one ahead of time or she will pay extra $5

We tried the breakfast at Paris.. was one of the best breakfast buffet I ever had.. wide selection and amazing crepe (freshly made as your request)

In the other hand, was very disappointed from the dinner at Paris... very little selection & the main dish beef or pork wasn't that good,,, tables around had crab legs and looks they were enjoying it as they ask for more & more,,,

Another annoying thing was the waiting to get in to the dinner, the lineup just was not moving at all... waiting for 50min to get in & we saw over 8 empty tables.... the host didn't care that people are waiting that long ... too bad to give the bad experience for a great place.

Next day we tried the breakfast at Flamingo... but after Paris there is no chance to like it... there was no cheese at all ..the omelet was good though ...but very limited selection compare to Paris

Would love to try the buffet at Caesar next time, but have to pay extra $20 for each visit on the top of the $54.90 & that makes it very very expensive option.

Date of visit: January 2015
3  Thank Joe G
Write a ReviewReviews (4,408)

Reviewed January 21, 2015

This Buffet at Paris Las Vegas gets rave reviews. My one time there was disappointing. Of course, one time may not be a fair assessment, and perhaps that was confirmed. I asked the people at the next table if they came often. They said "Oh yes, and it's usually fabulous. Today, not so much." It's pricey (most on the Strip are). They close in late afternoon to switch over for dinner. I would suggest you not go at the very end of the lunch service. The buffet was picked over and not replenished.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed January 21, 2015

We tried a few different buffets. Most of them were fine, but have a sameness about them. The Le Village Buffet may be a bit more expensive, but beats them all for an exciting experience. The dining area and the cuisine are grouped into different themes around various regions in France. The layout is such that you almost feel you're in a genuine French restaurant. The food quality and variety was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank AnseoAris
Reviewed January 20, 2015

We went back to Le Village Buffet for dinner and breakfast last August 2014, and our experiences were definitely more negative than in previous years.

DINNER

We got the Buffet of Buffets pass ($50 for 24-hours entrance to associated buffets), so we didn't go for dinner until 8 PM - which shouldn't be particularly late in a city like Las Vegas, but apparently was. The place was hopping and there were enough people in line that I was happy we had made a reservation through open table, but some dishes had not been replenished and the quality of the food was less than stellar.

This time I started with the cavatappi with truffle sauce, which was almost as good as last year. The duck a l'orange was overcooked and a little tough, but not too greasy and the orange sauce was good. Scalloped potatoes were as good as I remembered. Same thing for the tri-tip.

Other dishes were a failure. Both the prime rib and the stuffed lamb were dry, the former was also chewy. The mac & cheese had peas instead of bacon, and even my 9-year old didn't like it. The sole was cooked florentine style, and also seemed dry. They were out of quiche when I visited. The pork belly, which had been served in a cute individual plate last year, now had the texture and flavor of pork shoulder, but still managed to feel dry in my mouth. I usually like my dishes salty, but I felt most of the meat was oversalted.

For dessert I had a made-to-order crepe with mixed berries and bananas inside, and caramel sauce, powdered sugar, whipped cream and candied hazelnuts outside. It was outstanding, delicious, perfect. I would much recommend.

The creme brule was also quite good, and there was a square cheesecake with berry fruit inside which was also delicious. Other cheesecakes weren't, but I didn't try too many of the desserts.

Service was good, but all in all, I didn't think it was a particularly noteworthy meal.

BREAKFAST

Breakfast was also disappointing - or would have been if I had paid full price for it. None of the pastries looked appetizing, they weren't French and they were served cold! My daughter likened them to pastries from Costco. We didn't actually try them, however, so perhaps they weren't so bad. She had a muffin and enjoyed them.

My husband said the slab bacon was pretty good. They have a wide assortment of savory dishes, but I prefer sweet fair in the morning.

I had the #1 crepe, the one with banana and nutella, which I enjoyed. However, there is a creperie right outside selling crepes for $11, which is a better deal than the breakfast buffet.

The coffee was OK, the orange juice was low-quality bottled stuff.

Again, not really impressed.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank soyyo
Reviewed January 20, 2015

Like the European vibe. Champagne brunch isn't to be missed! Haven't had bad service any time I've eaten there!

Date of visit: January 2015