“Good buffet”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Overall experience good. We had a groupon so that made it even better. If I had to put in order, it would be Caesars 1st, Bellagio 2nd, Le Village at Paris 3rd and Aria 4th. We also ate the buffet at Planet Hollywood and Rio. Caesars is pricey but it is a great experience. For the price, Le Village is good. Clean and quality of food is good. The mussels in a spicey tomato sauce was the best here!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,000)

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Only ate 1 meal at this restaurant which was breakfast on our last day in Vegas. Wish we would've had more time because I would've planned to eat dinner here too because breakfast was soooo good I can only imagine how wonderful dinner would've been. If you go for breakfast be sure to get in line to have a fresh crape made for yourself. It is a long line and a long wàit but it is worth the wait. Fresh,wonderful crapes made to order - delish! My sister and I ate here together and we both commented on how good the service was and how pleasant the restàurant atmosphere was too. We've been to Paris together a couple times and this restaurant was the closest we've ever found to that wonderful Parisian restàurant feel. I only wished the restàurant woud've offered cafe a lau and fresh warm buttery croissants....but even though they didnt this restaurant was worth the price.

1  Thank NemoWinsAgain
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The selection on the buffet was excellent. The food was fresh and there was plenty of variety. People, please, take what you can eat and go back if you want more. Piling your plate and then leaving good food it just wrong, especially when the food in good quality, which this was. If you like buffets, worth a try. Bring and appetite.

2  Thank TravelMax555
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went for the dinner buffet and we were delighted at the choices and quality that was served, fresh made crepes are a nice touch, and not to pricey. would definitely return

1  Thank dan66-8270
Reviewed July 30, 2013

A decade ago I considered Le Village Buffet to be one of the best on the strip, especially for breakfast. I just returned from a dinner service and can only say it is the very last time I will eat there.

The quality of the food has gone way down hill. It feels like they are cutting costs to extreme and the food selection and quality has suffered. The meats were not well prepared, and way over salted. I couldn't find a single desert that interested me, an all-time first for me. It seems like they were trying to copy the modern buffet fad of providing small portions of pre-prepared plates, but the execution was terrible.

The only positive thing I can say is the wait staff was excellent -- I at least got my moneys worth of soda, despite everything food-wise being bleak.

1  Thank Tinious