“Amazing breakfast”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place is amazing for breakfast. We were on East coast time and wanted to beat the rush, so we headed over super early and walked right through to the cashier (which was good, as 30 mins later, the line was packed). The food was fresh and excellent and the abundance of choices was incredible. I was hesitant about going to a buffet, but this place was great.

There are newer reviews for Le Village Buffet

Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a pleasant surprise this buffet was. You are sat in different shops which amounts to different rooms. There are mock buildings overlooking you. The food was some of the best buffet food I have ever encountered. The staff was magnificent. Would pay full price for this buffet.

1  Thank ccasar
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Girls and I tried the 24 hour dine around with Paris, Rio and Harrahs in 24 hours. Le Village was deinitely the best. Excellent buffet, would go again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I just came to L.V for my daughter 21 birthday and her friends,I took them to my favorite place to eat (this is third time),fresh seafood,cakes,wine,plenty food to choose,for $30,go early long line,beautiful restaurant,for every one

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I did not realize, or more likely forgot, that there is a discount for slot members so we ended up paying an additional $3 dollars per person. I started off with a bowl of fresh berries with strawberry yogurt and a sampling of different cheeses. My next plate featured Lyonnaise potatoes, Andouille sausage, poached pear, a cheese and spinach omelet and a few strips of bacon. As I was preparing to make one more pass, I realized the staff was making the switch over to lunch so I taste tasted a dish with mussels, shrimp cocktail and another with clams – none of which distinguished itself. I had better success with 2 slices of pie that were both light and delicious. This buffet may have gone down hill over the years, but it remains better than most.