Tripadvisor

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Paradise
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have always know the Morton chain to deliver a decent - if not above average product and service. This location s@@cked!!! 2 hours for your entree - only to be undercooked. Had to send them back and then 20 minutes later the returned overcooked. All the side dishes were cold. 90 % of the meal went uneaten. The manager offered to take the drinks off the bill. That was it. There are more than 4000 other places to eat in Vegas. Don’t make the mistake of eating in this dump. At one point there were 12 waiters standing around the pass waiting for food to be served. I saw three other tables get up and leave. I feel stupid that I did not join them.
If I have not expressed how bad this restaurant is - I am just as bad at reviews as they are at serving dinner. Please for the love if god and all that is holy - go somewhere else.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (444)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Good Bar cocktails and staff at the bar. The food was very good too.Our only comment would be that the staff are in the "tourist mode" and as such the service is a bit chatty. But we would go back for sure.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

We reserved a table for our Christmas dinner. Steak and lobster were amazing. Staff were attentive but not pushy. We had a bit of a wait for our entrees but our server kept us informed in a professional manner.

We will be back

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2019

Brad and I enjoyed a wonderful steak, sides, dessert and wine! It was a romantic dinner with fabulous ambiance and service. We have dined in several Morton's around the country and this one lives up to the expectations one has without a doubt!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

It’s a chain but nothing but class. The best steak I’ve ever had. The prices are reasonable but the food and service is impeccable. 10 out of 10 from me.

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to Morton's The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!