“Excellent food and dining”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #260 of 5,297 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Paradise
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Walked in, got great seats. Service was quick and efficient. Food was definitely worth the price. Will go there again

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I know that is difficult to have incredible service in a restaurant when you have large parties (12+), but a restaurant like this shouldn't have a problem at all. Also we are talking about being in Las Vegas, I bet they have large groups often, right??? Anyway, the food was incredible as always! We decided to dine there for my dad's birthday. The staff was very friendly and they introduced themselves very politely (the usual)! But there was sometimes the waiter would not appear in as much as 10 min and being in a private room, made us quite uncomfortable to walk out to call a waiter everytime we needed something. We think that perhaps 1 waiter isn't enough for a big party considering also that it was a weekday and the restaurant wasn't not even half full.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We're fans of Ruth's Chris in Vegas, but it closed temporarily to relocate. Morton's is close by and we thought that we would try for a birthday celebration. Ordered the 12 oz filet was very disappointed. In advance, asked the server if they did the hot plate with the sizzle like R. Chris. She assured us it was great. Plate arrived luke warm, same with steak. Potatoes au gratin were not au gratin and weird. Wives birthday, the wine was good as was the wedge with blue cheese, and the server was nice and competent, so we didn't send back or make a fuss, but this place really lacks the sizzle and definitely not a 53 dollar ala carte filet. Insult to injury, wife noted birthday online in reservation, so they offered her a desert for her birthday, and then charged her for it. I should have complained, but don't like confrontations. Anyway, it was a cheesy experience for that price. Never again!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have been Morton's fans since the mid 90's and have been to several locations, the Las Vegas location once before. The service this time was impeccable, the salad, fresh, crisp and delicious, the steak prepared just perfectly, the asparagus was very good. It was also nice to have a quiet, pleasant dinner off the strip with less crowds and busyness. This was one of the highlights of the weekend.....we will be back!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Enjoyed another trip to Morton's Steakhouse in Vegas. Always enjoy an upscale steak. The service was once again ... fantastic. However I ordered a 12oz filet and was very dissappointed in the quality. Prepared to my specifications, but the filet had an excessive amount of "blue skin" in it. It required a crafty use of a steak knife to cut around the tough membrane found in a pourly butchered filet. For the price I would have expected a higher quality peice of beef. Everything else was up to standard. The crab cakes were to absolutely die for ... well done! Also, a couple members of our table got the cajun ribeye .... same price as the filet. I was able to have a taste .....I would recommend this as a better choice.

Been to Morton's The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!