“A Very Good Morton's”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #423 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cross street: Paradise
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A Very Good Morton's”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Morton's is a well known chain steakhouse. I had steak, asparagus, escargot and lobster bisque. The steak was done perfectly as ordered and the other items were delicious. The restaurant is very close to the strip and you can have a wonderful meal for less than the strip steakhouses,

Visited November 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Service was off....”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were a group of 7 on a Tuesday night. We were early and had a glass of the house wine in the bar. It is a BV Cab, we remembered this from last year and it was good. This time not so much. The bar waiter that took our order was busy, but very efficient and pleasant. We had another couple join our table and we ended up having to order from the bartender who really wasn't very nice. We had the last 3 join our table and again had to get the bartenders attention, as the waiter was serving on the other side of the very crowded bar. They really needed an extra person or the manager should have helped out instead of standing in the front doing nothing. When it was time for us to be seated we told the bartender and she really just glared at us. Not a nice person.

We were sat in the little side area at a round table. The restaurant itself was a little empty. Our server was very nice. We decided not to order appetizers, but everyone ordered salads or bisque. I order the Morton's salad it was fantastic the rest of table seemed to enjoy their food. I ordered a glass of the house pinot grigio and the server brought me a glass of the pinot noir. She seemed puzzled when I told it was not correct and had to repeat myself twice, then explained it was a white wine. Had to wait about 10 minutes for her to fix the mistake. I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass for my meal. It was really fantastic. Perfectly cooked. Again everyone else seemed to enjoy their food. Some of the people in our party ordered dessert and really enjoyed that as well.

I really wanted to rate this 5 star, but the customer service in the bar was poor, not what we had experienced in the past and something just seemed to be missing during the dining experience and I cannot put my finger on what it was.

• Visited November 2012
Huntington, New York, United States
“Lite Bites at Morton's”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Morton's is famous for great steaks, but on this occasion, we were looking for a lighter meal - and we found it at Morton's. The "Bar Bites" are perfect for a light meal (my favorite is the mini crab cakes) - and the bar servers are superb. They (look for Kanji and Rich) are very professional, serving great drinks as well as being very well informed regarding local activities. I suggest going to Morton's any weekday before 6:30 PM (when the "Bar Bites" are no longer available), but I especially like Monday or Tuesday as there seem to be less of a crowd.

• Visited November 2012
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Deserted”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Sat at the bar for their Happy hour, only 1 other person. Dining room had 2 couples entire time. Maybe it gets busier later into the evening. Burger for happy hour price really good. Drinks ok. service- bartender busy speaking to other guest most of night

Visited September 2012
Sun City, California
“Tremendous steak and meal”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Okay, first off, this is a place to go if you don't mind spending a little money. I mean, it's expensive. Now, the steak? Outstanding. First rate. I've had steaks as good but not better and few as good. The service is very good. I can't figure out why they serve this onion bread, which is good, but I'd prefer some fresh sourdough. The twice baked potatoes au gratin are really good. The staff is good. Our steaks weren't cooked how we like them at first but after sending them back they came back perfect. This place is funny. From the outside it looks pretty average. You step inside and it's very nice. I'd definitely reccomend this place!

Visited October 2012