“Finest Clam Chowder Ever!”

Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #291 of 5,401 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Chef Emeril Lagasse gives this New Orleans seafood house his signature 'Bam!' with a menu of market fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and his "New New Orleans" twist on Louisiana's Creole cooking. Paired with a wine list that received Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence," and an imaginative sea-inspired design by New York's Rockwell Group, you'll feel closer to the Ocean than the Vegas Strip.
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We were looking for a fine sea food restaurant and decided upon Emeril's New Orleans Fish House. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere, service and food was excellent. I have experienced clam chowder all over the USA and this is the finest! The sea scallops were tender and cooked to perfection. We are going back to Las Vegas and this will be a restaurant we will visit again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,735)

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Emeril's @ MGM, food and service were top quality. Will definitely eat there again. Not cheap but nothing of quality in LV is.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

First night in Vegas extremely busy but chanced on this bar and restaurant.
Originally had a drink but stayed for a meal.i had lobster tail which was excellent.
Returned for a second meal and unfortunately was not so good ,the service was disjointed and I had shrimp and saffron risotto .
Other people in our party had and enjoyed it perhaps shrimps don't agree with me ,was unwell after this meal.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We decided to stop at Emeril's before and early event for a drink and a quick bite. To our surprise, there is a happy hour menu which made me happy due to the high prices in Las Vegas. We ordered the BBQ Shrimp and Broiled Oysters.....delicious! My wife enjoyed her wine but I was disappointed in my Last Word cocktail. Overall, I'd definitely return for the food and make sure the cocktail is as good as the one I received at his place in New Orleans. BAM!

1  Thank tbgranite
Reviewed November 5, 2017

The food and service at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House were excellent. We had Halibut and Redfish and both were cooked perfectly with plenty of sides and food; Not overly expensive. Well worth the visit and would return again.