“Bellagio buffet very disappointing!!!”

The Buffet at Bellagio
Ranked #86 of 437 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I looked forward on my trips to Las Vegas to go at least twice to the Bellagio Buffet and it seems that it has changed from great to terrible. I would make all of my coworkers come with me as much as 40 pf them but never again!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11,722)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Would say this is the best buffet in town! The choice of food is big and the gave fresh crabs, oysters and as well sushi! The taste and service is very good!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved this buffet so much , we ate there TWICE in 3 days! We were there for 9 nights ( convention and pleasure) and we discovered the Bellagio Buffet. We had planned what we call “Eating Adventures “ , trying new places through MyVEGAS rewards and some reviews from YouTube. The Bellagio Buffet was one of them.
We were not disappointed. The variety was amazing ! The food was so fresh , and delicious. The stations were well laid out , there wasn’t a people jam when you wanted a popular item. The beverage stations were the cleanest I have ever seen for self serve beverages.
Being there 9 nights meant we ate a lot of food , ate at a lot of buffets, this one is a favourite.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Price was $41 per person and I think that is just about right. MGM is $30 something and doesnt begin to compare to this.
1. Area wise its a big buffet.
2. Selection wise they have a good assortment of food for everyone's taste. Any more and it would be over done.
3. They did have crab legs, hot with hot butter on a week night. MGM only on week ends now. The plate of legs I had probably cost $20 themselves.
4. They ask if you want to put a tip when you buy the buffet. I said no, I prefer to give my waiter cash in hand.
5. This is HUGE. You must try the Belgium Choc Gelato. I did one scoop of Macadamia Vanilla and one of Belgium Choc, with carmel over it and it was deadly. Had I not be full of crab I would have gone back.
Seriously it rates up there with the best Gelato I've ever had anywhere.
No we will go back next time for sure.
Thanks to Bellagio for the Military Vet discount, much appreciated.
Con - only one for me, the ribs had a sauce on them that I didnt care for. I make my own and its much better then whatever they were trying to do. Otherwise superb food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing. Seafood . Rotisserie. Fresh Market Greens. Asian Fusion. Desserts. And the Bar.... drink all you can for an additional $20 dollars more... heaven!!! The best buffet in the strip! Also kudos to Girogiana and Chin at the bar! You rock!!! The Chardonnay, the Cav..the Rose! Solid!