“Not the quality i would expect from a high end casino & hotel”

The Buffet at Bellagio
Ranked #78 of 544 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Leave your misconceptions of buffet dining at the door – The Buffet at Bellagio is an experience like no other in Las Vegas. Our Chefs bring together the freshest ingredients and the best dishes from around the world, including Italian, Japanese, Chinese and American cuisines plus a whole lot more. Be wowed by the talent on display at our live-action cooking stations and take your taste buds on a journey of discovery as you sample favorite dishes and new temptations. To cap off the feast, discerning dessert fanatics will be able to lose themselves in fresh pastries and a personalized gelato stand.
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I ate here just a couple of days ago and I must say I'm not impressed. The mashed potatoes were too creamy and every now and then you would run in to a few chunks, so it seems like they didn't beat it well enough and added too much cream. The BBQ chicken was chewy, and the serving stations could've been cleaner. The flan did NOT taste like flan at all, even I've made better flan myself. The ice cream was VERY runny coming out of the dispenser. There was a lot of shrimp on the floor near the shrimp serving station and oblivious people were just stepping in it. For what I paid to eat there, plus my expectations of it being the "exquisite Bellagio", I just found it could be better. It was an experience Id expect from a cheap buffet.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (11,959)

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Great buffet love the heated king crab legs. The rack of lamb gave the added touch. Always prime rib but great buffet and would go back.

2  Thank jasonnabor
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Lunch is $25.99 + tax. At 3pm they begin selling dinner tickets for $36.99 + tax. There is continuous tasty food at all times. They gradually remove the lunch offerings and replace them with dinner.

Not only do you save a bundle, you can sample both the lunch and dinner offerings.

Remember to get a ticket before 3pm

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

The food was bland, it had no taste. Maybe it's because I'm from the south & we used a lot of seasoning. We were very disappointed especially since it was $50 and the best tasting thing was mashed potatoes. Seems as if they were more worried about the food being pretty instead of tasting good.

1  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I love the Bellagio Buffet! We go once a year and stay at Bellagio and it is hands down th ebest buffet in Vegas!