The Buffet at Bellagio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had heard Bellagio has the best buffet, so we traveled from the other end of the strip to find out. Not worth it! We were staying at MGM, so the food was nearly identical, but the choices at Bellagio were more limited and just not as fresh tasting. The dining area was arranged in a crowded and somewhat confusing layout compared to the open spaces of MGM's buffet. The staff were ok, but our waitress couldn't even crack a smile to greet us. Very disappointing all around. We'll stick to the MGM buffet, especially since it's operated by the same company.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,968)

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Very busy mass diner. Food quality ok and good value but a bit of a bun fight to get around. I didn't like the set up at all.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This review is for lunch. All the food I tasted was tasty and fresh. I have given this buffet an average rating for the following reasons. Don't like waiting in line, while I know this means it is a popular buffet there seemed to be several lines and it was hard to decided where you were. We were considered "invited guests" but that line blurred into the other lines. I did not like the layout of the buffet it didn't flow well which made a crowded buffet harder to maneuver around. The atmosphere left something to be desired it had a very cafeteria feel to it. I have seen better selection at some of the other buffets. The desserts all tasted the same and they did not serve gelato, which is usually available at this level of a buffet. I really think Aria has them beat by quite a bit. On the positive side I did enjoy everything I tasted but I was expecting more from a restaurant in the Bellagio resort.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Went here the night after trying the buffet at Caesars and wish we hadn't as there was no comparison, the food was uninteresting and bland, nothing stood out and it resembled the poor quality buffets that are now prolific in the UK, we also choose the unlimited drink option but you have to choose just one drink and then there is no way you can get through enough to warrant it, would not recommend especially with the long queues

1  Thank spendleb48
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The choice was unbelievable and the quality great, but the queue to get in far too long for someone as hungry and impatient as me...