“best buffet in Las Vegas”

The Buffet at Bellagio
Ranked #300 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is the best buffet in Las Vegas in my opinion. We have eaten here during the lunch and dinner buffets. It is a little pricey, but they have the best selection of pastries and desserts!

1  Thank royalflush10JQKA
Write a ReviewReviews (9,963)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Buffet at Bellagio is what you'd expect from any of the high-end resorts.
Good food, good variety, properly seasoned and cooked, decent setting.

We all really enjoyed eating here. I liked the roast beef a lot. We all enjoyed this one alfredo-like tortellini, and one of our party liked the seafood a fair bit. The pizza was actually amazing! I don't think I've ever had buffet pizza that good before! The sliders I found a bit dry, but I got one of the last ones out there before they replaced the entire tray with fresh ones. lol I should have tried those.

Place was clean, service was good.

When it comes to waiting in line to get in, *go get an M-Life card*. I cannot stress this enough, while in Vegas you should have the appropriate rewards card for ANY resort or associated business you are using. There is an M-Life line which allows even Sapphire members to avoid the "guest" line. We had an elderly woman, wielding a Diamond members card, try to tell us that Sapphire cards would not allow us to use that line, she suggested we move to the visitors line; she was right behind us and didn't want to wait, probably also slightly offended that her card didn't grant her greater privilege than us lowly Sapphire wielders, lol. Look at the sign at the entrance, it shows Sapphire. Just go to an M-Life desk, give them your driver's license and in 5 minutes you'll be an M-Life member and then you get to use the shorter line!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Its better than all the rest! You get what you pay for so I didn't mind the price which is a little steep compared to the other buffets in town. The food is outstanding, service is great and beautiful atmosphere. I'd eat there every night if I could.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Everything was cooked to perfection. The choices make you feel guilty. Plan to spend time and relax while you eat. Great food!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I thought everything was great there except the sliders. (Tiny Hamburgers) I'm Canadian, we cook all our ground beef till its not pink.