“Overrated”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed October 11, 2012

A bunch of us went to the Buffet at Bellagio upon a recommendation from a couple of friends. We waited about 45 minutes to eat, which I don't mind if the food would have been something to rave about. When we finally sat down it took the waitress about 30 minutes to take our drink order and she rarely came around to check back up on us. The crab legs (which is what I went for) were frozen and tiny. This is something that I would have expected from a cheap $10 buffet, not a $45 one at of the better hotels in Vegas. The rice for the sushi was hard and not cook well and quite honestly the selection was poor.

Needless to say I don't need to go here again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

There was good variety but the setting was very cafeteria looking. The area has no natural light. Nothing to rave about, we went to the new Buffett at Ceasers and that was outstanding , bellagio will need to lift their game to compete . Also no children's price whereas Ceasars did have a special price for children.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Well it was very busy but with a buffet that's good cos u know the foods gonna be fresh . It was cool to have king crab.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

An hour-long wait and just a step up from cafeteria seating shouldn't deter you from checking out the Bellagio's buffet. The selection was incredible. All of the food was fresh and flavorful. Once inside, our server was very attentive on getting drink orders, refilling water, and clearing plates.

1  Thank TacomaGuys
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The air conditioning must have been on full blast. I was absolutely freezing the entire time. The food was good but by the time I brought it back to my table it wasn`t even hot anymore because of the temperature. Other then that the staff was all pretty friendly and helpful and the food was plentiful and delicious. I enjoyed the crab legs. Didn`t stay for dessert because it was too cold. I had a cup of tea, didn`t really help.
It was kind of pricey too. I probably won`t go back here next time. Would rather try a new buffet for dinner.