“A decent meal for the price”
Review of The Steak House

The Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 4,990 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sahara
Description: The Steak House has recently been named Top Las Vegas Steak House by Zagat. The Steak House has been thrilling diners with it's top grade meats served by a friendly, gracious staff for over 34 years. The Steak House also features a glass enclosed dry aging locker. Top grade Midwestern beef is aged for 21 days at 37 degrees Fahrenheit & 67 percent relative humidity. This process tenderizes the meat & gives it a distinct flavor, which is further enhanced by preparing the beef over an open-hearth mesquite charcoal broiler. Once inside the dining room, you will feel right at home. Rural-themed paintings adorn the green walls. The room is rich with dark woods, diamond tufted red leather booths, creating a cozy den-like ambience. Dinners include fresh baked breads, choice of our famous black bean soup or house salad plus a Chef's fresh vegetable & choice of garlic mashed potato, baked potato, or wild rice blend.
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Ate here tonight, made reservations online. We were seated promptly. Thought the atmosphere was cozy and charming. Our server was David, he was exceptional; along with the others who assisted. We weren't rushed in any way. Able to have a leisurely dining experience. We each ordered the special for $31. It was a great value. Salad was tasty and very fresh. Assorted breads were delicious. Steaks were a bit disappointing. I agree with previous reviews about the lack of flavour. It was cooked as we requested, but lacked in the taste department. I had mashed potatoes, again a bit disappointing. Quite dry and not much flavour. Took advantage of the condiments from my husband's baked potato to add a little flavour of my own. Ordered a bottle of wine and with 2 dinner specials, the tab was approx $120 including tax and tip. Very impressed with the value. We have eaten at SW and Prime in previous vacations to Las Vegas and although tonight's dinner fell a bit short, it was an enjoyable evening with decent food, spectacular service and really good value.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

believe it or not the steak house at circus circus is the bomb great steak great price. i walked in with no reservation was not a problem

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This place was great! We had a 6:30 reservation and got right in no wait. Food was delicious, best steak I ever had. The service and value were great also, two steak dinners and tip for a little over 100$. If your in Vegas you must go here

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I hate to give it a three since the portions are good and the value isn't bad compared to other steak places; 3.5 would be my grade if they had half's like everyone always asks for. As i said the portions are good at a decent price in Vegas. But the location? If you like staying at Circus Circus than so be it, I myself won't be back that way. As a recent reviewer stated, the steaks are very bland. I'm all for the natural taste of mesquite and steak, but no seasoning what so ever? Both my Ribeye and her Mignon were cooked medium perfectly but no seasoning at all. Side items were ok as well. The service was fine but not over the top. So basically it was ok but I wouldn't return unless I was staying at Circus Circus; which I won't be.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Apparently this place is a favourite if the Las Vegas locals, and I can see why. Excellent steak, lovely setting, attentive service and a reasonable price. Hidden away in Circus Circus, it ticks all the boxes for an excellent steak restaurant. If it were in one if the more expensive casinos / hotels it would be twice the price. Much better value than Gordon Ramsay and the others - don't be put off by the venue - try it, you won't be disappointed.