“The food was just average and pricey”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve a Table
Fri, 10/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #57 of 6,071 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had dinner here and sat on the outside patio that had a very good view of the Bellagio fountain shows. I had the filet for $39.95 and was disappointed as the meat wasn’t as tender as it could have been. It was served with fries. Extra sides were an additional cost and I thought the mushrooms and asparagus were a bit over cooked. The restaurant is really all about the location and outside atmosphere as the food was just average and pricey. They also had quite a bit of inside seating as well. Service was good. This restaurant is located at the base of the Eiffel Tower on the Strip.

1  Thank WorldTravelers34
Write a reviewReviews (17,927)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

called directly on the phone tripadvisor has on the web site, and got a reservation for me and my wife with around 4 hours prior, we enjoyed an amazing option they have for couples in the menu and felt like we where getting evey single dollar back, the service from the hostess to the manager and bar tender team that came up with a special drink that was not on the menu on our request.

coming back for sure.

1  Thank eduardoo898
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I ate at Mon Ami Gabi in September. We were fortunate and got seats outside facing the Bellagio fountains. They went off 3 times as we ate. The meal was excellent. We got the anniversary special which gave us an appetizer, main course and dessert. I got the steak which was very tender and tasty, and the shrimp appetizer which was excellent. I heard they were very expensive but I did not think prices were out of line. The wait staff was attentive but we did not feel rushed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to Vegas twice in the last few years and have enjoyed brunch at Mon Ami Gabi 4 times. The food is absolutely delicious and the service excellent. What we enjoyed most though was the location - they have the best patio on the strip. It is a very classy and lovely spot to enjoy a mimosa and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve visited this place twice so far and have always received good service and food. Location is great as restaurant has outdoor seating that oversees the strip as well as the Bellagio Fountain shoe