“Delightful”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always a pleasure to eat and people watch at Mon Ami. Food and service is consistently good and I go every time i come to vegas. Brunch was excellent this past trip.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (17,943)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The baguette is served upon your arrival, served with whipped butter and olive oil/balsamic vinaigrette, is to die for. The food is wonderful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When in Vegas we always stop here for lunch about noon to people watch and also watch the Bellagio fountain go off. Josie our server was excellent as all of the servers we've ever had. The Chardoney, Salmon salad, and Lobster roll were all excellent. After lunch we just sit there and drink wine and eat more of their very good warm bagets.
One word of warning is if you are extremely sensitive to heat it may be a little much outside so eat indoors.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped by for lunch. Beautiful set-up with the indoor seating and patio. About it though. It was 12:30ish, our waiter asked us if we were drinking and we said no. It seemed like his whole attitude changed. I gave him a pass at first. Maybe he was having a bad morning but nothing changed. He was very rude and checked on us maybe 3 times the whole time we were there. Just for measure, I start at 30% tip always when we go out .. we ended at 15% because I won't go any lower. Salad was Meh but I give the lobster roll a 4/5. My wife talked more with the waitress at the table next to us. She has been there for 20 years! Management should give praise to that lady. I found $7 on the ground, that was cool. Having been in the restaurant industry before and seeing the high praise this place receives, I expected better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got a nice table in the shade on the sidewalk fronting patio. Tables are squished very close together. We shared an artichoke and croque monseiur sandwich (Mornay Sauce was rich and cheesy) and watched the Bellagio fountains across the street and all of the people rushing by. Service was good, front desk ladies were excellent.