“A fine dining experience”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This dining experience offered a very pleasant and enjoyable time for a group of eight of us visiting Vegas. Located in the heart of the "Vegas Strip" we found our service was excellent, the wait staff was attentive, friendly and personable. Our meals were very good and with the exception of a poor wilted caesar all of our courses and dishes were well prepared and high quality in presentation and taste. We mentioned the experience with the salad and the waiter immediately returned with an offer of free desert. My main course was one of the stake options and it was cooked to order and very tasty. The wife had Salmon which earned her praise. The menu offered a full range of appealing dishes and each in our party was very highly complimentary. All in all we had a very fine meal and surely will return if our travels bring us back to Vegas. I found Mon Ami Gabi a fine dining experience.

1  Thank peter m
Write a ReviewReviews (15,059)

Reviewed July 17, 2014

If you are in Las Vegas you must treat yourself to Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel. This restaurant is so beautifully French, but the star is the food.You are given a small loaf of warm country bread served with a small pot of garlic-herb butter, we loved it so much we had a second loaf of bread, that is cheerfully given by the waiter. You must have Hors D' oeuvres, we had the warm brie cheese, it came with three different types of French cheeses, a little pot of honey, croutons and fried herbs, believe me these cheeses, honey and fried herbs combine will give your mouth such pleasure. For our entree we had the caramelized sea scallops, OMG! Never had I had sea scallops that melted in your mouth, the sauce that the scallops were on is so delicious that when I finished my scallops, I still had some bread left, you know I had to finish the sauce with that bread. As you must know by now, we were so full we could not have dessert, I wanted to have the White Chocolate Bread Pudding, it was made with cherries, pistachios and vanilla ice cream. OMG! can you just imagine the taste, but that will have to wait until I come back to Las Vegas and have dinner at the Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel. You must do yourself a favor, leave the buffet alone and just treat yourself to this beautiful restaurant and most delicious food.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

All in all, 5 stars. The food was excellent, the service was on point. I'm a huge fan of breakfast, and anyplace where I can have breakfast and a quality bloody mary, it's an A+ in my book. I would love to come back and try their dinner options as well.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here in June 2014. The location of the restaurant is right in the heart of the strip and the outdoor seating is great for people watching and overall ambience. The service was great and both dishes that we had were delicious. We were tempted to have breakfast here everyday because we had such a great experience

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Fantastic food and service, the salmon with hollandaise is to die for. The view is great but don't sit under the aircon it will give you the chills