“Breakfast is terrific”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast is terrific”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went to breakfast here three times on a recent trip. Except for one morning when the eggs on the eggs benedict were nearly cooked hard, the breakfast was terrific. Very consistently good with their skinny pancakes and eggs benedict. Service is solidly good. Plus, if you sit on the patio, you on practically sitting on the Strip.

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Langley City, Canada
“French Breakfast on the Strip”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice to sit half in/out on the Strip having breakfast across from the Bellagio fountains. Goof food. Suggest reservations. Not thrilled with the chairs which I found a little uncomfortable. Good restaurant. Would go again

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MShaer
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
“Nice!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The food was wonderful. We were able to sit out on the patio without reservations. We watched the fountains at Bellagios.
Very nice and the service was excellent!

Visited June 2013
La Jolla, CA
“Delightful as Always”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We like to go here for lunch and/or breakfast. The prices are great for the strip, the wait staff is professional and the food is always good. We ordered crepes and loved them. The only bad part is that they don't come with their wonderful hand-cut fries, but don't worry for a small fee, (around $4 I think) you can get a coneful even though it is not one the menu.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent Food, Service and Prices”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I ate here solo while my other half played in the WSOP. I had a reservation and arrived 20 minutes early hoping to avoid too long a wait for the terrace. I did have to wait an hour but I was determined as the Bellagio fountains view is excellent. I waited at the bar and was delighted they served French Martinis, favourite drink in the world. It was excellent and at $8 in a top restaurant in Vegas (or even a dive in Vegas) was great value. Bartender kept me company and she was really friendly. The wait for the terrace was totally worth it, view is amazing. Food was excellent. I had scallops to start, fillet steak with creme fraiche for main and creme brulee for dessert, all of which were gorgeous. I really have to compliment my waiter, Benny. He was outstanding. I never eat dinner alone so was a little apprehensive but he was unbelievably friendly, helpful in his food recommendations and extremely courteous. I asked for his name purposely so I could write this review and mention him, he really made my night. Service and food were so good I made my bf come back with me two nights later. He was so-so about waiting for the terrace but agreed it was totally worth it for the view. Going to Vegas again next year and would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2013