“Great food excellent location”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We loved it. The steak was amazing, the fries were thin crispy goodness at a really reasonnable price. Reservations were a breeze on-line. The whole menu looks good. They pretend to speak french but they don't. It was funny as my name is french and they couldn't read it. The illusion is really nice, you know you're not in Paris, but you wish you were. Go and enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (15,253)

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas. There is no better place to dine outside with such a view! The patio offers the best people watching in all of Vegas. There is a constant parade of characters always walking by. The patio also offers an incredible view of the Bellagio fountains. The patio is perfect year round since it offers heaters in the winter and shade and misters in the summer. The restaurant inside is also very pretty so you cannot go wrong either way. The only bad thing about the patio is that reservations are not accepted. The wait can be as long as over 2 hours on a popular night. I would suggest going during off-peak times. I have dined here countless times for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food is always amazing! My favorite dish is their version of Fish and Chips. It is nothing like the classic dish but rather a less greasy and better quality version. Drinks are very good as well. Normally, the service is excellent but on my last visit, I did get a rather grumpy waiter. This was unusual so I will not let it affect my decision to go back.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My girlfriends and I went to have have brkfast here and the food is to die for. We went for brkfast the next day also. Get thereby 9:45am and there will be no wait. We got there early, had food and went back to sleep

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the best place for brunch in Vegas. Make sure you sit outside. You have a perfect view of the fountain show at the Bellagio. They have plenty of shade which helps when it's hot outside. Excellent food. Everything on the menu is fabulous. Excellent service too. I eat brunch here on my last day in Vegas every time. It's become kind of a tradition.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Yes, ever! We had the chocolate waffles(GET THEM), smoked salmon eggs benedict and chicken/brie crepes. All were fantastic. Also, we sat outside with a great view of the street and the Bellagio fountain area. Seriously, go there for breakfast. Go now.