“Wonderful experience”

Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 5,047 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Just above the Strip on the 11th floor of the Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower replica, Chef Joho’s Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers the city’s premier French cuisine, breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip and is regarded as the crown jewel in Paris Las Vegas’ collection of restaurants. Guests are whisked to the restaurant in a glass elevator that opens to the electric activity of one of the city's top kitchens before being escorted to the dining room, where panoramic views and exquisite cuisine take center stage. The glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip appear even more dramatic in the dining room's intimate lighting, and guests are treated to spectacular views of the glorious Bellagio water fountain show. Metal frameworks from the Eiffel Tower dramatically breaks through the restaurant walls and creates a modernized art deco style. "No matter what you call it, it's smashing," says Muriel Stevens of the Las Vegas Sun. Please visit our Facebook page to get to know us better.
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great place for a drink and dinner. Views of Strip and Bellagio fountains great. First we sat at the bar and had drinks, nice attentive service, very accommodating-nice Cosmo. Dinner with view of Bellagio dancing fountains, I had a peeky toe crab appetizer, very nice presentation and very good, my husband had Caesar salad. Entrée Char with roasted beets and almond foam-loved presentation of the foam. It was good but have never had char before so can't judge but seemed fresh and cooked appropriately. Husband had salmon which he enjoyed. Split a Grand Marnier soufflé, very good. Service once again attentive but not overbearing. I would recommend this place for drinks if you don't want to afford dinner, it is on the high side but worth it in my opinion. It was also interesting to see how the kitchen works while waiting for the elevator.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,460)

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I loved this restaurant!
We had lunch here (though I think dinner would be better because of the Bellagio Fountains lighted up) the food was great and after lunch we could enjoy the Bellagio Fountains dance!
The staffwas lovely!
It wasn't even that expensive as we expected to be! Great value for money!

On my blog you can find pictures and more info about it! Welcome! :)

1  Thank Blondeonblue
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Started our meal with a seafood platter as an appetizer. Amazing! The main course was just excellent. I ordered the salmon and I have never had salmon this good....and salmon is one of the main courses I order a lot when in a restaurant. It was melt in your mouth good, with a very fresh, light, creamy sauce. I very rarely have bread, but I did try the multi grain roll and it was fabulous. I had a sample of the pumpkin souffle and it was so light and delicous. The wait staff was superb...never in the way or hovering around, but knew exactly when to appear. The view from the restaurant of the fountains at the Bellagio was great and so nice to be able to see the fountain show from this elevation.

1  Thank cphilpot
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you are in Vegas you better make sure you don't miss this restaurant - the food is amazing, the view breathtaking!! Try Trio of American Caviar, you will love it! You will enjoy every minute of the fabulous restaurant, the service is very good as well!! VIVA LV!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

There is nothing I have come up with that could have been done better. The facility is great, with spectacular views of the Bellagio fountains, the service with attentive without being intense, and the food was among the best we've ever had.