“Beautiful Food, Cold Service”

Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Just above the Strip on the 11th floor of the Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower replica, Chef Joho’s Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers the city’s premier French cuisine, breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip and is regarded as the crown jewel in Paris Las Vegas’ collection of restaurants. Guests are whisked to the restaurant in a glass elevator that opens to the electric activity of one of the city's top kitchens before being escorted to the dining room, where panoramic views and exquisite cuisine take center stage. The glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip appear even more dramatic in the dining room's intimate lighting, and guests are treated to spectacular views of the glorious Bellagio water fountain show. Metal frameworks from the Eiffel Tower dramatically breaks through the restaurant walls and creates a modernized art deco style. "No matter what you call it, it's smashing," says Muriel Stevens of the Las Vegas Sun. Please visit our Facebook page to get to know us better.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Without doubt, the best meal we had during our trip to Las Vegas was the one we enjoyed here. We took advantage of their early dining option, guaranteeing you a window seat overlooking the Bellagio fountains ... so there was always plenty to look at with the wonderful view.

I thoroughly enjoyed my steak, and my partner's chicken was also very good ... the food was served very quickly which was somewhat of a surprise: it felt like that there was an urgency to us completing the meal, although our server never directly rushed us. The desert I had was Souffle (there were several flavours available) and while it was nice enough, I didn't think it was as good as the main(s).

That said, while server our server was always polite, the service delivered was cold and disengaged. It was delivered as though being read from an auto-cue behind my shoulder, and made the interacting with the server slightly uncomfortable, especially when you would be asked for your selection within a minute of being given your menu choice(s).

This created the impression of being hurried through our meal as I mentioned above. And this cold approach wasn't restricted to our server: the wine sommelier literally breezed over and took a wine order from my partner also without engaging or telling us about the wines and what would match our meals (the sommelier appeared to know less about wine than we did, and I don't drink).

As an experience, its worth a visit - folks should be aware that it is a pricey option and I'm not sure that the service element matches the cost of the whole experience.

1  Thank David_in_Melbourne
Write a ReviewReviews (5,459)

Reviewed June 25, 2013

we booked this as a special occasion as we had eaten at the real tower on my birthday in february. the views of the Bellagio fountains are worth a visit but you do not have to pay for an over priced meal for that.
We ordered the taster menu and accompanying wines as the restaurant boasts a world esteemed chef and the price was equivalent to a michelin starred meal in the Uk, but this is as far the similarity goes, the price! we have eaten in some expensive and high quality restaurants but this was just extortionate.

if you plan to have good meal choose any other restaurant there are plenty in the Bellagio all with views of the fountains don't choose this one as all it has is location !!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The views are the best in Las Vegas, Love the banquet style of seating. Though slightly on the expensive side..the food is excellent.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went for my birthday and it was a great evening. They placed us at a window table overlooking the Bellagio fountains w
which I totally enjoyed watching during our 2 1/2 hour meal. I loved that they didn't rush us......and let us enjoy our drinks and food. The roasted foie gras was really great and my beef Wellington literally melted in my mouth! The pistachio souffles were delicious as well. Good service....

Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you are visiting Las Vegas you have to eat here, yes it is expensive, yes you will have to book a table in advance, yes it is going to cost more than 100 dollars for a bottle of wine.....but it is a once in a lifetime experience....watching the Fountains from the Bellagio and having an amazing meal. I can't say anymore really.......