“Good view a must !!!”

Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Just above the Strip on the 11th floor of the Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower replica, Chef Joho’s Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers the city’s premier French cuisine, breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip and is regarded as the crown jewel in Paris Las Vegas’ collection of restaurants. Guests are whisked to the restaurant in a glass elevator that opens to the electric activity of one of the city's top kitchens before being escorted to the dining room, where panoramic views and exquisite cuisine take center stage. The glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip appear even more dramatic in the dining room's intimate lighting, and guests are treated to spectacular views of the glorious Bellagio water fountain show. Metal frameworks from the Eiffel Tower dramatically breaks through the restaurant walls and creates a modernized art deco style. "No matter what you call it, it's smashing," says Muriel Stevens of the Las Vegas Sun. Please visit our Facebook page to get to know us better.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We booked the Eiffel Tower later in the evening after a show, it was busy when we arrived but as our booking was for 9.30 we were asked if we wanted to wait til 10 for a window view seat. The food was lovely and the service was great, the table in the advert is the prime table but there are a few other nice tables with excellent views, we got one of these. It was expensive for our pocket, probably spent £160 for 2 meal mains plus bottle of wine. Seeing the fountains while munching into my Beef Wellington definately made the experience more memorable though and for me made the costly dinner worthwhile !! Without a view though I would have been disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,459)

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food and service here were fantastic, the waitress we had on the day was so good and very friendly. The food was magnificent, loved it.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I booked dinner for our family here Christmas Eve. We wanted something nice, but also a Vegas thing, so this restaurant seemed like the thing to do.
The ambiance is very nice, great views of the Bellagio Fountains, and the Strip. Decor is very nice as well.
Our food was very good and very french. My partner, being from France, said his plate was exactly what he ate at home for Christmas, and he said it was delicious. I tried it, but did not love the polenta, thought it was very bland. I dont eat meat so I didnt try his lambchops, but he said they were great.
For appetizers I had the blue cheese mouse, which was FENOMENAL. As a main dish I had the salmon, which was good, but did not come with any sides. I ordered some potato things as a side and my partner ordered another thing......they were both something out of Denny's......fried, over creamy, fatty........nothing to do with the upscale menu of the restaruant. My son had a kids meal.....great that they have kids meals at a place like this........chicken and fries. It was, well, a kids meal. Wine selection was great, but of course, be prepared to pay 15 dollars for a glass of wine.
Our bill for 2 adults and one child was $250 dollars with no dessert, and 3 glasses of wine. If you look past the setting and ambiance, this is just a place with overpriced good food. In New York or even Vegas, you can find better food at more reasonable prices. We had a good time here, and I would say it was a good pick for Christmas Eve, but I would not return.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Fantastic service, gorgeous view, reasonably priced and delicious food! I highly recommend the Eiffel Tower restaurant!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Nice view of the Bellagio fountains and they supply informal diners with a decent dinner jacket. Hated the foam on the food that looks like frog spawn. I have had better food.

1  Thank Penelope L