“Engagement celebrations”

Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Just above the Strip on the 11th floor of the Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower replica, Chef Joho’s Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers the city’s premier French cuisine, breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip and is regarded as the crown jewel in Paris Las Vegas’ collection of restaurants. Guests are whisked to the restaurant in a glass elevator that opens to the electric activity of one of the city's top kitchens before being escorted to the dining room, where panoramic views and exquisite cuisine take center stage. The glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip appear even more dramatic in the dining room's intimate lighting, and guests are treated to spectacular views of the glorious Bellagio water fountain show. Metal frameworks from the Eiffel Tower dramatically breaks through the restaurant walls and creates a modernized art deco style. "No matter what you call it, it's smashing," says Muriel Stevens of the Las Vegas Sun. Please visit our Facebook page to get to know us better.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We ate at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant the night of our engagement - it was a wonderful night. The food - albeit wifey-to-be didn't really eat much (!) - was exceptional, with the steak a particular highlight.

We paid for roses at the table and were given a view immediately overlooking the Bellagio - which made it all the more special.

1  Thank A_Couple_Days_Abroad
Write a ReviewReviews (5,508)

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to the restaurant 4th Jan for my boyfriend's 30th birthday. Prior to going I emailed Lyle Tolhurst and asked if we could have the corner table overlooking the bellagio fountains to celebrate his birthday. I never expected we'd get it as it was very busy. We arrived and from start to finish were treated like royalty and we got the corner tsble with the best view. We had rose petals on the table and complimentary courses from the chef . The food and service was superb! Our waiter and Lyle were fantastic. You have to visit this restaurant if you visit vegas.we had a wonderful time thank you

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We ate here on our wedding day, we didn’t actually tell the restaurant as we wanted to just have a great meal and enjoy the view. The restaurant delivered.

The elevator does open out to a corridor by the kitchen, so you can see the chefs at work, which I think shows a confidence about the place. The restaurant is quite a big space, was clean and does truly have a wonderful view.

We arrived early as we wanted to see the restaurant and make sure we got a table on time, so we let the host know we had arrived and she checked our reservation and agreed to get us at the bar. Bang on 8:30 she came and got us as promised. Great start.

We got a table for two up against the glass which was what we wanted, the restaurant has an awesome view. There are only tables of two up near the windows, but the rest of the place is on levels, so from what I can tell you should get a view from anywhere.
The waiter was friendly and very knowledgeable, drinks or rolls were always on offer for refills, was a great service experience.

First we were given an amuse bouche which was cream of cauliflower, which was nice and a bread of our choice, a solid selection.

For starter I had the blue cheese soufflé which was excellent, the cheese not as overpowering as I was expecting, which made it seem nicer. My wife had mushroom soup, which was also very tasty, two fantastic starters.

For my main I had the Beef Wellington and my wife had the salmon. We also ordered a creamed spinach and potato gratin. Now the Beef was fantastic, I would honestly say it was one of the nicest meals I’ve had. The salmon was also very good both well worth having. Still I’d have the beef any time, and when I’m next in town, I’ll be booking this restaurant, and I’ll be having wellington.

We didn’t actually eat both the sides, I thought the Gratin could’ve come out hotter, that is the only negative aspect of our meal. It was very nice tasting though, it was very rich which is another reason, why we didn’t finish it. The creamed spinach was also very good, also quite rich, but did taste exquisite.

After the meal we were to full for dessert, so I can’t really say what they’re like, we were given a little chocolate treat after the meal, which was very nice.

The bill for us which was 2 starters 2 mains a coke and bottle of coke plus a tip was $200, and to be honest I thought the meal and the overall dining experience justified that cost.

We’ll definitely head back to the Eiffel tower restaurant next time we’re in town.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The view is the only good thing you can say about this restaurant. You are herded through since this is one of the biggest tourist traps in Vegas. Food is mediocre and they can't wait to turn your table. Eat at their sister restaurant downstairs instead. EVERYTHING is great! If there is a wait, go through the place and eat at the front bar. Same view, just lower.

1  Thank MsKK
Reviewed January 6, 2013

we had a 5 course degustation here with views of the strip and bellagio fountain. service was top notch and the food was excellent too. Good as was mid level pricing too. we wandered in late and still got served no hassles at 10pm