“Wonderful fine-dining lunch”

Delmonico Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.
Davenport, Iowa
“Wonderful fine-dining lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Beautiful dining room with exposed, double entry wine cellar with wine BINs from floor to ceiling. Had a business lunch here and enjoyed every bite. The Truffle Chips (home cut potato chips tossed in truffle oil, garlic, parmesan, and green onions) are rediculously addictive! Great banquet space, able to privately seat groups of 12ish up to what looked like over 40. Definitely would recommend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Camarillo, CA
“Mastro's is much better!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I had reservations and were promptly seated. We were VERY surprised by the plain walls - no pictures, decorations, nothing. The restaurant definitely lacks in atmosphere. The service was excellent. Our server was very attentive and she checked back with us frequently to make sure everything was ok.

We are not big eaters, so we split a salad, bone-in ribeye, smashed potatoes and buttered broccoli. The steak was perfectly cooked and the quality of the food was excellent. The Wilted Spinach and Frisée salad was the best! The spinach salad had caramelized bacon and pecans with a perfectly cooked fried, half poached egg and warm, wonderfully tasting sherry vinaigrette. It was THE best spinach salad we've ever had. Dessert was a lemon bar with fresh berries. It was a nice way to finish the meal with a light dessert (ask for more whipped creme though).

Even though we split our meal, we both left stuffed. The food was very good, but Mastro's Steakhouse has much better food, drinks and atmosphere. Their service is equally as good as Delmonico's and the prices are similar. Hands down, Mastro's tops Delmonico's!

1 Thank KonaMom2
Colorado
“Modern dining room with excellent service......best steakhouse might be a stretch”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We ate at Delmonico's last week. Very convenient as we were staying at the Palazzo. Started in the bar for a few cocktails.....best moscow mule I have ever had. We were seated at a fabulous table. (I believe in the wine room) I had read other reviews that said the tables were close together.......absolutely not on the night we visited. Very spread out. We were seated at a four top as two people.

I think the best part of the evening was the service......there were about 5 different wait staff serving us at all times. Best service I have had in a long time.

I was surprised that they had many great value price wines on their list. You won't find it hard finding a decent red under $80.

The room is very modern, perhaps not that cosy traditional Vegas steakhouse, but if you're into modern, contemporary clean lines than this is your place.

Onto the food. I really enjoyed the bone in rib eye. It was cooked slightly under our requested med rare, but because of the bone I think it naturally leans towards rare. Great marbling, great tenderness, my only complaint was there was a significant amount of uncooked fat closer to the bone. My husband liked it but said it wasn't the best he's ever had. (everyone has a favorite place I suppose) for Vegas standards I prefer Tom C. Craft at the MGM. I tell you one thing though, this is a place that serves large, bone in cuts, even had a bone in filet that night, that are serious steaks.

It was large enough to share with my husband. The staff were nice enough to cut a small piece for myself and bring it on two separate plates to the dinner table. I think if you're a woman like me, I feel why throw away $60 on a second steak when you never close to finish it.......so I will just steal some of my husbands.......besides there are always the fantastic sides to share.

The creamed spinach was a bit of a let down....way too much nutmeg and I like the one I cook at home much better. The twice baked potato was very good. The peppercorn sauce for the steak also good, a bit thinner than I make it. The wedge salads we had as starters quite delicious. I believe our bill for two was about $225. Two cocktails at the table, bottle of wine, 2 x wedge salad, 24 ounce bone in rib eye, 2 x sides, and banana cream pie for dessert (which we took back to our room)

Would recommend.

Emerald Hills, CA
“Great food and fantastic service. ”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I decided to surprise my wife with a trip to Las Vegas as a late Christmas present. The quick two night, three day trip was centered around a dinner at Delmonico's steakhouse at the Venetian hotel.

We have been to this establishment before about 3 years ago and were excited to go back.

We arrived about an hour before our 8pm reservation and sat at the bar. The bartender was quick with recognizing new patrons despite it being fairly crowded. He gave my wife a generous glass of wine and made a deliciously strong vodka tonic for myself.

At approximately 7:30 I went to the host stand to check in for our dinner and the host said we could be seated then if we wished. I happily agreed to the early seating.

The reason for actually writing this review comes into play now. It was all about our waiter Lamont. Lamont was professional, courteous, funny and was consistently checking on us, our food, and our drinks. He gave wonderful recommendations when asked.

While we would be sure to visit again because the food is too superior to pass up, we won't be waiting 3 years to do so in hopes of seeing Lamont again.

I hope whomever does the social media for Delmonico's gives this gentleman our compliments again and the recognition that is due for providing exceptional service.

Kfar Saba, Israel
“Best steak in town”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Second time i am at Delmonico. Service is exceptional good. and the steak is delicious. Side dishes are also great. We had also wine and beer. everyone around the table was happy.
I want to come again.