“Tasty but overpriced”

Delmonico Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had dinner here on a Sat. night and while it was good and the service was at a high level, the food wasn't equal to the price. I've had steak all over the world and this was good steak but not excellent. We had one lower priced bottle of wine and the meal cost $385 including tip. Everything is extra - salad, veggies, dessert, etc. if you go, expect to spend big$.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,075)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

You know what to expect with a place like this. Enormous wine list, top of the line service and an expensive dinner. But worth every penny. Server was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and made excellent recommendations. I took down the full bone-in ribeye, much to the doubt of my table mates. There may be bigger name steakhouses in the city, but can't imagine they can do any better.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The service was very attentive and very professional. The space is modern and a bit noisy on a Saturday night. The food was expensive and frankly not worth the price. This was a mid level steak at a super deluxe price. The sides are huge and designed to be shared. I get that. However, plating a large piece of red meat alone on a large white plate always makes the meal look forlorn. This is just a rant on my part but, put something with the meat! It looks lonely sitting there.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We went for lunch. Seated immediately and greeted right away by our server. I would give the service here five stars. Very attentive. My sister and I ordered the lobster bisque and my sister said "We are going to share the lobster sliders." Waitress was so nice about that (sometimes people give you attitude for sharing). The waitress said "They are perfect for sharing since there are two." They even plated them separately and gave us each our own fries. No extra charge for plate sharing. Drinks promptly refilled. Lobster bisque was very flavorful. Rolls and butter delicious. Lobster sliders weren't great. I would not order again. My son had them too and thought the same. Fries were good. My husband had the Cobb salad and thought the chicken had no flavor - but he's not usually satisfied so I don't know how the salad really was.

I'm glad we went and I would return for the soup and rolls and to try something else on the menu.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The seating was cramped enough that we were continually bumped throughout dinner. All three steaks came back on the fringe of undercooked. Taste was unexceptional. Gumbo was good. We'll go back to Craftsteak.