“SOOOOO GOOD!”

Michael Mina at Bellagio
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael Mina at Bellagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #179 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections. Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SOOOOO GOOD!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had the Lobster Pot Pie. Pot Pie? I know but it was amazing you have to try it. Our friend had the filet and it was one of the best I have ever had.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
gold coast, australia
“Very good meal - but expected a little more given the price”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

WE had a very enjoyable meal at Michael Mina at The Bellagio. Most of the food was very good, but one of the entrees tasted like it had been waiting for a bit too long in the kitchen- dried out tuna and not so crisp Tempura vegetables. There was also a mixup with our order with one incorrect dish arriving. This was easily corrected by our attentive server- but the offending item was still on our bill. Very good, but just a bit sloppy all round

• Visited January 2013
Escondido, California
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Took my wife here to celebrate her Master's completion and we had the 5 course tasting menu with wine pairing. To sum up in one word...OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Service was excellent, attentive but not hovering. Waiter and staff was knowledgable, willing to substitute to accomodate my wife's allergies and overall, substantially added to the dining experience. Just when we thought we couldn't eat another bite, outs comes the dessert....tiny root beer float with pecan chocolate chip cookie, cheesecake and citrus pannacotta....it was IMPOSSIBLE to stop eating it!
The meal was not cheap, far from it, but it was worth every bit of it and more.

• Visited December 2012
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Good on all points”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were very impressed with this first visit, a nice setting with good lighting, friendly and efficient service from our waitress and the Sommelier. We splashed out on the full caviar service which was excellent fun, very tasty and actually good value when shared between two. Lobster ravioli was excellent as was the truffle risotto - only trouble was the latter was such a filling starter I had to have the lobster ravioli as my main whilst my partner had delightful tuna!
Good wine list with a fair range of prices *$70 to $42,000 - REALLY!! I like lists like that, they are quite amusing!!)
Very good, highly recommended and we will go again if in Vegas.

• Visited December 2012
Oklahoma
“Best meal of my life.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We ate there during our stay at Bellagio. I didn't know whether to eat here or Picasso but Picasso had no tables so the decision was made for us. I'm so glad Picasso was full. My meal at Michael Mina's was incredible. I had the Chef's tasting menu and I would strongly suggest it. It was a gift to the palate. From start to finish, I loved it. It started with fois gras -- with peanut butter & jelly on toast point-- you heard me right!! It sounds crazy but it was delicious. My husband even liked it! That was followed by the tuna tartare which was absolutely mouthwatering. Each course was as good or better than the last. It made for a very memorable meal. Fantastic food, fantastic service = incredible evening.

Visited December 2012