“Excellent find!”

Michael Mina at Bellagio
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael Mina at Bellagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #179 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections. Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests.
Perth, Australia
“Excellent find!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our first night in Las Vegas with staff for a conference. Where to go? We chose this restaurant and were not disappointed. All five of us had arrived from Australia and were keen to catch up. A last minute call secured us a booking and an excellent meal with wines from a name sake vineyard in the Sanoma Valley. Such a lovely surprise. We all enjoyed their set menu and were delighted with everything offered. Highly recommended!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Fort Worth, Texas
“Birthday Dinner at Michael Mina”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We celebrated my birthday with a pre-concert dinner in this wonderful restaurant. Service was prompt and attentive and every bite of food was delicious. Lobster pot pie should not be missed, but the passion fruit panna cotta was absolutely the very best thing I have ever put in my mouth! A must-return place in my book.

Smithtown, New York
“Great Food - Expensive”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The food is fantastic but the portions are very small. I found the staff to be friendly and the waiter was attentive. Be prepared to pay big $$$ but when your in Vegas ......

Dallas, Tx
“Great atmosphere and Great food!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had the Chef's tasting menu before the show and it was wonderful! The lobster pot pie is a must have dish! The staff was courteous and helpful and the food was divine. The only glitch was that they substituted liquor in my drink without telling me until I pointed it out-had to go to the bar to get it fixed. The food was so good I quickly forgot about it!

Houston
“One of the best in the Bellagio”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I ate here in Nov. I started with the white truffle risotto. The Maitre D accidentally dropped the truffle into the risotto while shaving. Of course, it wasn't a big deal, but he quickly went to the kitchen to retrieve a new truffle. It showed the pride he took in making everything as perfect as possible. The risotto was terrific and huge with a lot of truffles. Next up, my wife ordered the crusted sole and I had the lobster pot pie which has been reviews extensively. The sole was very good, albeit a little different from typical presentations being lightly crusted with a Dijon sauce. It was still very light and refreshing. My lobster on the other hand was the exact opposite. Very hearty as you would expect with a pot pie. It was huge. I had no problem eating all the lobster, but could not finish the vegetables and crust. Sometimes these uncommon fusions or presentations are more of a gimmick than are truly successful. The pot pie worked incredibly well and was a success. We finished up splitting a banana tart which was very good. As I was the only one having wine, I was limited in option, but they seemed to have a very good list. I had an older white burgundy which worked very well with my heavier dishes. Overall a great meal.