“Fantastic Experience! Loved Nora's”
Review of Nora's Cuisine

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo & Jones
Reviewed May 30, 2006

We were taken there for a light dinner with some entertainment by friends, the service was superb, the food amazing and the music was excellent. We had wonderful wine, and the ambiance was great. We loved it.
Amber

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Nora's Cuisine

Reviewed April 14, 2006

We visited Nora's on April 10, 2006. Someone at Canyon Ranch Spa told my wife about Nora's. What a great find. It is in a strip mall a couple miles off the strip on Flamingo. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food was very very good. The four of us sampled four different dishes, all of which were great. The prices were also very reasonable. We paid less than $100 per couple, which for Vegas is extremely cheap. The atmosphere does not compare to the Strip Resort restaurants, but the food is just as good.

If you have had a bad run at the tables and you want to save a few dollars without giving up quality, I would strongly recommend Nora's.

3  Thank Mike088
Reviewed February 28, 2006

Noras..

The best old style Italian food in Las Vegas. Period.

Dont let the strip store location fool you. Inside you are transported back in time. The sounds and smells, reminisent of an old world New Yory style and old sicilain Italian restuarant.

Everything is Grade A excellent. From Lunch time Pizzas, subs all the way to fancy shmancy specials at dinner time.

Do yourself a favor, make reservations.

Save room for deserrt.. my fav is tira masu

wine with dinner is reasonably priced and a braod selection possible

Marc

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2005

I eat at Nora's every chance I get---and I try to be there at 5PM so that I can avoid the line....the linguini tutta di mare is so excellent--as are the chicken dishes and the wonderful arancini rice balls. The pasta ala Norma is a baked version and is very tasty---and the zuppe pasta fagioli is fantastico. If you come to Vegas, this restaurant is well worth the drive down West Flamingo.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 8, 2005

Nora's is one of my favorite Italians restaurants here is Las Vegas. The food is amazing. Yes, it can get quite busy, noisy in this restaurant and the wait staff can easily neglect you but I didn't find myself too disappointed about that... it's always forgotten when the food arrives. Crazy Alfredo is excellent choice, also the pork loin.... yum

2  Thank Jujisisland