“Sorry, but wish we had eaten somewhere else”
Review of Nora's Cuisine

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo & Jones
San juan islands
“Sorry, but wish we had eaten somewhere else”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We wanted a charming little place with really good food that wasn't the glam of the strip. Based on other reviews, we tried Nora's. I realize we are in Vegas and that might be a tall order. But for me, this was not the place. I have to disagree that once you walk in, you don't feel like you're in a strip mall. My seat faced out the window and I was looking directly at a strip mall parking lot. The food was okay, but not noteworthy. Antipasto was basically a big salad with ham and cheese. Spaghetti with meatballs was ho hum, meatballs were decent but sauce was not. I would love to say it was better than average, but in all honesty, I can't. Sorry, Nora, maybe we didn't order the food that showcased your excellence. I will say that the service was excellent and the wine list had nice offerings that weren't a fortune. But in my opinion $20 cab ride each way was definitely not worth the ride.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank J P

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Awesome Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! Had dinner after a wedding and the food was fantastic! Best value in Vegas!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank KenS1947
Fort Collins, Colorado
“No love like Noras”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have been here numerous times, and I would have to say it is one of the best restaurants I have had it Las Vegas. It is definitely worth the trip off the strip to have a delicious meal. Every time I go I always order ahead the Chocolate cake which is to die for. I would recommend highly the crazy alfredo for your main dish and if you want an appetizer the calamari. But you really should share the crazy alfredo, as it is huge! The owners are very lovely and it has a very homey feel, it is a restaurant for special occasions as well as for fun. Try the lemon drop martini you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michelle H
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Top Notch Italian Food!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is a must do for us when visiting Vegas. You would never guess by looking at the outside of this place how incredible it is inside. Not far from the strip and well worth it. Located in a strip mall behind an Arby's it can be easy to miss. They are open for lunch and dinner and you can also order food to go. It is dinner only on Sat/Sun. We went for dinner this time. You may sit at the bar area with high top tables or get restaurant seating. The servings are large and there is not a bad thing I can say about the food. Prices are reasonable. The antipasto is fresh and the house vinaigrette is very good. We got the veal chop special this time and it was incredible. Staff is attentive and friendly and this place does not disappoint. It is Italian family cooking at it's best!

• Visited May 2014
Crystal Lake, Illinois, Usa
“Abondanza!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

A friend said Nora's is the best place - she was right! A charming little place in a small shopping center, but big on wonderful food and good service! Extensive menu selections and generous portions. Along with a nice wine, we ordered the baked ziti - yum! Is on our "must" list for our next visit!

• Visited January 2014