“Fun place”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo & Jones
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nora's has been around for a long time. We have had consistently good food over the years. If you visit on the week-end, eat in the bar and enjoy a jazz combo while you are dining. On one of our visits some local entertainers got up and sang with the combo.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Intimate and worth the visit. Not far from the lax Vegas strip. Great pizza and wonderful southern Italian dishes. Moderately priced with good service also good selections of wine.

1  Thank m d
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Crowds flock to good restaurants and Nora's is usually packed. With a party of 6, and no reservation, we were seated in the kitchen area (it's OK, and quite fun even though it is a little noisy). The service was prompt and friendly, and everyone enjoyed a great meal. The small pizza would be a large in most places --and one of the best ever. The carbonara was exceptional as were the cannelonis. The dish that stole the show mixed Italian sausage with shrimp and added a few jalapeños (are they Italian, too?). Those that tried this one would order it again and again. Nora's was a REAL FIND! It was a couple of miles from the Strip and in a small shopping center. Plan ahead for a super dining experience!

1  Thank prevere
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Quite unique small restaurant at the corner of Jones and Flamingo in a community strip. Parking is limited. Reservation available at 6pm or 7:15pm.Open 7 days. The venue is clean. The table is so small for 4. Plates are big. We can hardly lay our wine glasses, drinks and dishes on the table at once. Warm chocolate cake dessert needs order in the beginning because it takes 45 mins. It is good if you like real sweet. Food serves in big portion with a lot of garalic and oil. Food price is reasonable. Drink is a bit pricy especially imported Italian beers. Servers and hostess are friendly. I have a linguini and clam, my husband has pork loin. Both of them are a bit dry. Good experience.

1  Thank foodtaster168
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have heard about Nora's for years. We wanted a good late lunch. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice. Heavy red drapes, white table cloths, pleasant decor and awesome music. We sat on the bar side of the restaurant and Travis was our waiter. Travis is also the bartender on Friday and Saturday night. (I am looking forward to going back to hear the band!)

We had the small Antipasto with the house dressing it was very tasty. The garlic bread was unique with fresh thinly sliced garlic, cheese, butter and a hint of anchovy paste. Excellent!
I had the Baked Rigatoni with ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese on top. I requested extra sauce and a meatball. I like a lot of sauce on my pasta. It was good! My husband had the chicken parmigiana and he said it was not quite as tender as he would prefer.

Travis did a great job of waiting on us and made very good recommendations. Including a nice little bottle of Sparkling Dolce Red Wine. Over all the service was perfect, the food was very good, and the ambiance was romantic with Frank, Dean, and Michael Bubble singing as we enjoyed our meal. It was the end of the lunch service so there were not a lot of people there which for me is great. Honestly, I liked it and want to go back and try something else on the menu. The shining star in the whole experience was the professional service from Travis. Tell him you read the review here!