“What a neighborhood gem!!”
Review of Nora's Cuisine

Nora's Cuisine
Ranked #120 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo & Jones
Description: Gino and Nora opened Nora’s Cuisine in 1991 with a modest seating capacity of 12. Over the years the restaurant has expanded and is now one of Las Vegas’  longest standing Italian restaurants, serving locals and guests from around the world. With over 70+ classic Italian dishes, our menu is sure to satisfy all of your Italian cravings. Our recipes have been through the test of time and you are sure to find something you will enjoy. For years we have also been creating some of the best cocktails in Las Vegas. With fresh ingredients and and intense attention to detail we have become one of the premier cocktail bars in Las Vegas. Overall, Nora’s captures the essence of the immigrant founded Italian restaurants of the 20th century, in an updated comfortable setting. Family owned and operated with integrity and love. We are passionate about flavorful food, authentic wine and quality service.
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Four of us had dinner at Nora's on Christmas Eve for the first time and this place exceeded our expectations. We arrived for our 7pm reservation and were seated immediately (nice touch when the place is super busy), and the drink offerings and menu had so many choices that we really had a hard time choosing. My wife had the Osso Bucco (not on the menu) which she really enjoyed and I had chicken arrabiatta dish that I asked to be extra spicy and well... they don't kid around here (a little too hot in the end for me, but I still liked it). Other dishes ordered were the veal parmigiana and the Crazy Alfredo dish by our friends who equally loved the food. Best part, the prices..... this is not your typical Las Vegas prices at all... most dishes were around $12-$15 and the portions were more than generous. This is a must-go stop for us in the future anytime we ever come back to Vegas.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Our group of six made reservations for a Friday night dinner at Nora's . Having heard rave reviews from friends who had eaten there before, I had expectations of a fantastic meal. We all ordered different entrees and some were better than others. Coming from an Italian family with a background in gourmet cuisine, I might have expected too much. The service was fantastic, the water glasses were constantly being refilled and our waiter was attentive and helpful. We heard rave reviews from the people at the next table about the pizza they ordered, so maybe the next time we visit Las Vegas it will be for pizza at Nora's and not dinners.

1  Thank Arlene S
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This was our fourth visit to Nora's and it was once again fantastic. The service was wonderful. We all shared the fried rizzoto balls and shared a large salad. The Melrose style pasta with shrimp was superb as was the bone in Veal Chop Parmesan. The ladies shared a chicken pasta dish. The portions are large and sharing works well. We tried a Malbec wine called Zolo. Very nice. Overall just one great meal.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I'm a transplanted New York Italian. I've lived in Las Vegas many years having visited here since 1973. I know and enjoy GOOD Italian food.

Last night was my first visit to Nora's having heard about it from friends and reviews. Nine people in our party. We waited about 20 minutes past reservation time because of pre-holiday and Saturday night diners. I can honestly say, this is one of the few restaurants that I did not mind the wait.

Our food was fantastic. We had two appetizers and two family sized salads along with a pizza to begin our meal. I have not experienced a pizza as good since leaving New York. Perfect crust, perfect sauce, stringy, melted mozzarella. This was not chain restaurant pizza, but the authentic stuff of my youth. Forget stuffed, layer, Chicago-style this pizza is what other pizza places is Vegas should be measured by.

Our party of nine diners ordered seven assorted entrees and there were no complaints about taste or quality of the food. Crazy Alfredo was a hit, Osso Buco also made the must return for this dish list. The rigatoni with meatballs, sausage, peppers and tomato made me think of many meals with Sunday gravy. If you don't know about Sunday Gravy, keep eating at Olive Garden because you won't understand nor appreciate Nora's rigatoni.

The wait staff did a great job with pace and presence. There were two large parties including ours along with the Saturday night crowd and we were accommodated and attended to properly.

We had nine agreements that Nora's would be one our must return to this restaurant list. From my experience, if you know what Italian cuisine should taste like, you will appreciate eating at Nora's.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The food here is incredible, it does not matter what you order, it is all good! The antipasto salad is my favorite. Open for lunch and dinner and about 3 miles west of the Strip right off of Flamingo Rd. It can be hard to miss as it sets back from the street. Look for the Arby's, 7-11. Prices are reasonable and service is good.

1  Thank Traveler J

Been to Nora's Cuisine? Share your experiences!