“fresh tortillas”
Review of Pink Taco

Pink Taco
Reserve with OpenTable
Pink Taco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #286 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Paradise/Harmon
Description: 35 Steaks + Martinis is inspired by the clean, classic steakhouse with an edge. Featuring a unique blend of colors, the space consists of chocolate, charcoal, silver, gold, white and chrome finishes. Some of the eye-catching accents include custom chrome-plated chandeliers suspended from the main dining room, as well as black pearl glass pendants and white shell sconces adorned in the private dining area. The main dining room presents two elevations with silver, textured walls, split-faced marble stone and chocolate padded columns. The bar and lounge area features welcoming yet elegant fabrics and patterns, chrome and glass shelving and offers the perfect spot for people-watching. Rock and roll influences are executed through raw black and white photography scattered throughout the space.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

so we only went in here because we followed the lights and music from our room window. Sat night they have a dj in the back by the pools spinning tunes. so we walked up to the bar got service real quickly and they brought over fresh chips and salsa. We didn't eat here but the food that was being brought out looked sooo yummy. We even saw them making this giant taco that I wondered if that was for one person or six. I wanted to go back and eat here but never got the chance. Now i have to go back to vegas just to try Pink Taco.

There are newer reviews for Pink Taco

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good food, but didn't like the waitress that grabbed my salad plate when I wasn't finished eating. Didn't check back to see if we needed anything until we needed the check.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Not that great, very very average mexican food. The margs were OKAY no where near the level of a mesa grill or dos camions......service slow very young staff....in lala land.....

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it was a little overpriced. Our cadillac margarita was $16, which I didn't mind until it came out in a smaller-than-usual glass. The food was outstanding! I had the lobster tacos, which were awesome! Even the free chips and salsa were amazing! I found a deal on Restaurant.com which made the price more manageable, but I'd still recommend this place to others!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Hmmmmm, when you can get free drinks right outside the door, why would you wanna pay $12 for a regular SMALL margarita....shocking! Food was ok. The best part about the place was the venue itself. The bartenders were pretty nice but I wasn't staying past 1 drink at that price

Been to Pink Taco? Share your experiences!