“Wow!!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Best sandwiches EVER!! My family made a visit there because it was recommended by a co-worker. The prices were great, especially for LV, and the sandwiches are some of the best we have ever had. Don't let the location fool you. Well worth the trip.

There are newer reviews for Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I split a 12 inch Italian sandwich for lunch. This was her first Italian here and she enjoyed it. We went to the restaurant on Harmon and Paradise. Good, fast service as always. Actually better than the one in Summerlin.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

By far, best cheesesteak sandwich on the planet. We go to many of the locations, same great quality and friendly staff at all locations. Don't forget to ask for sweet peppers on your sandwich!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The perfect go to game day, drunk or just everyday sandwich. My wife and I usually order two large subs of different kinds and then split them. I prefer the Capistrami with extra Russian dressing. My wife likes the Bobbie, my half no mayo, I prefer Miracle Whip with turkey. But we will mix it up with a cheesesteak or a grilled Italian. Just remember with several locations in town, some are better than others. I say give them a shot, they are definitely worth it.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

There are several Capriotti Sandwich Shops around Las Vegas and well worth the effort to find them, they serve fresh made sandwich's up to 18" long great for sharing. The price is good and the food just loverly, real pulled turkey on one of their specialties, hot pastrami is another lots to choose from.