“You'll be hard pressed to find a better sandwich!”

Capriotti's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #717 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We can't visit Vegas and not stop here at least once. Every sandwich I've tried has been awesome but the Bobbi is still my favorite.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This might be a national chain, but the only place I've ever noticed Capriotti's is in Las Vegas, so now I forever associate the unbelievable Bobbie sandwich with Vegas. These sandwiches are SO GOOD. And huge! Get one to share, or be prepared for leftovers.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We wanted something cheap and good for lunch. So we got a little of the strip. My wife and I were very happy we found Capriotti's.

My wife had the cheesesteak, she liked it alot. I had the Grilled Italian which I thought was great.

The service was just like any sandwich shop, you order, pay, and the call your name in 5 minutes. This might just be the next sandwich chain to become big.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I did not like that this shop wasn't on the strip. I had to travel by cab to Town Square. Otherwise, their cheese steaks were better than Philly cheese steaks plus you got me sandwich for your buck.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Tried the Turkey and the Capastrami.

Bread was very very standard. I wonder if they toast it if you ask....

Turkey with stuffing and cranberries was pretty darn good. I just wish the turkey was hot. Great sammich for a thanksgiving style meal.

Capastrami was pretty good as well. Its not NYC style pastrami though (yes I'm a pastrami snob). Its the sliced kind. Still, it was as good as you can get out of NY. Cole slaw was delicious combined with the warm strami.