“very nice”

Tender Steak and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Tender Steak and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Reno
Description: Featuring six different types of beef and fresh seafood flown in daily from Hawaii, California, New York and Alaska, TENDER is one of Vegas' top rated steakhouses. TENDER also features an intimate dining room and an extensive wine list which has won the restaurant the 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 "Wine Spectator Award of Excellence."
Clarkston, Washington
“very nice”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My wife and I dined at Tender on our last trip in September. Staff was very nice and provided great service. We shared the filet trio and it was excellent. We will dine there again on our next visit to LV.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Stay away...do NOT spend your money here”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The staff/service was horrible. Our waiter was extremely rude and the staff was unprofessional. We had reservations and were told there were two parties in front of us and to wait. We were seated and it took about 8 minutes before anyone came to the table. Our waiter set the tone of the night when he crossed us. We all ordered Soup, which was incredible. I had the mushroom soup and was outstanding, my other friends ordered the lobster bisque and both were very good. I ordered the Kobe Steak and was so very disappointed. It was a thin slice of prime. The menu said 10 oz but I would beg to differ. It came out cold, I ordered Medium Rare. It was tasteless for $75 it wasn't worth $10. We had sides of truffle mac and cheese and lobster risotto. Both sides were very good. I would avoid this restaurant. It is WAY over priced and the service is horrible. There are other outstanding Steak Restaurants in Las Vegas.

• Visited December 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Perfect steak”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best steaks I have had. My wife and I dined here on our recent trip to Vegas. And as we were staying at the Luxor decided to try it.

The restaurant itself is extremely well appointed with attentive service. For Vegas the food was competitively priced. We both had the aged Wagyu style beef which was amazing.

We wanted to return for another meal, but just didn't have the time. Can't recommend enough....

Visited November 2013
Riverside, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak I ever had!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

had the Filet Mignon Trio Sampler. It was grilled PERFECTLY! All 3 literally melted in my mouth! Service was extraordinary! I also had the sauteed mushrooms as a side! They also were cooked to perfection!

• Visited November 2013
Vancouver
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Luxor and tried Tender because we had a dinner coupon. We were pleasantly surprised by the great quality of the food and the excellent service. We were seated in Thomas and Romeo's section and they saw to our every need. In fact, we were so impressed by the experience that we cancelled a reservation at another restaurant to return to Tender the next night. The second dinner was just as fabulous as the first. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013