“Beerstocker”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Reno
Description: Featuring six different types of beef and fresh seafood flown in daily from Hawaii, California, New York and Alaska, TENDER is one of Vegas' top rated steakhouses. TENDER also features an intimate dining room and an extensive wine list which has won the restaurant the 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 "Wine Spectator Award of Excellence."
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

It was great food my wife's and my steaks were cooked perfect. The only problem that I had the portions of vegetables and potatoes were enough for two people and they did not tell us that. I would go back but only order one portion of potatoes and vegetables for two people. Also the prices were a bit high.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had a lovely celebratory meal in this terrific restaurant . Although expensive it's worth every cent , our second time eating here , first time in 09 , now 2012 and both times we really enjoyed , from the exquisite wine to the tender steak perfectly prepared and professionally served. The staff are knowledgable , professional and polite which makes all the difference on a special occasion .
Both times the residence photographer took our pictures which we purchased as they turned out brilliant .
Will definitely be back again !!!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Tender steakhouse in the Luxor is a classy place with great service. We frequent a lot of steakhouses (and mom makes a pretty good steak!), so I feel qualified in saying the food is way too expensive for what it is. Had a ribeye cut and it tasted funny. Not quite sure what the problem was - maybe the cut, maybe it sat in the fridge too long, maybe frozen, who knows. It was cooked as I ordered it, but it wasn't right. Sides are extra, but large, as they are in every decent steakhouse, so no surprise there. But a staple for steak is mushrooms, and they were an exotic bunch not well suited for a steak. Tasted like some odd varieties we've had in rural China. Tender was not on par with any of the US chains, like Morton's or Ruth's Chris. For the same price and an unbeatable steak head for Craftsteak in the MGM, Gallagher in NY NY (dry aged NY strip is oustanding) or the new Gordon Ramsay steak in the Paris (rib cap and Wellington were great) If the price were halved, this place would be a fine choice.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a dinner function there at a recent conference. The private room was set beautifully, and I hope to return to sit in the u-shaped booths. The waitstaff were superb and responsive to my allergy. The food - OMG! The petit fliet was cooked perfectly and melted in my mouth. Sides were just as satisfying. Dessert trio - loved the flourless chocolate cake the most. I am looking foward to a return trip and bringing others to experience this place. Don't let the lounge look from the casino fool you - the dining room behind it has a culinary treat waiting!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went to Tenders on our last nignt in Las Vegas, At 6pm place was pretty quiet, Nice place to relax without leaving the hotel. The lounge chairs were so comfortable that I could have had a nap. The decor was great as was the service, we had two servers who refilled drinks and removed used dishes promptly. My husband had a 12 oz filet - cooked perfectly, the lobster tail was on the smaller side, he also ordered a side of au-gratin potatoes - enough for two to share. I don't eat steak, lamb, pork or fish so the menu had not a lot to offer for me, I ordered scallops and prawns ( did not care for the black rice they came on ) order was still big enough that my husband finished it off. Total bill $235.00 with tip. Tad expensive but totaly worth it.