“Got to go here if you want REAL VEGAS BABY!!”
Review of Hugo's Cellar

Hugo's Cellar
Ranked #18 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Took 6 people with me all who had never eaten here, and all can't wait to return again and bring their friends. Excellent service, Staff, Food and Atmosphere a must do in Vegas!
Staff handheld our change in additional last minute guests like the pros they are. Never made us feel bad or that it was inconvenient. Thank you and again it was a first class meal with new guests who I introduced to your restaurant for the first time. All can't wait to come back, love your place and the food and professional service you provide.
Get off the plastic strip, and go to the real Vegas, get to old downtown Vegas its a great time!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We were recommended to go here and so glad we did! Great service and the nicest steak I've had on s long time. Staff were very welcoming. Will be back.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Came upon this restaurant quite by accident and what a find. Down a couple of stairs from the busy casino level and you are in another world. Maitre d' and waiters dressed in dinner jackets were just a sense of the class of the place. Victor our waiter was delightful and your salad is prepared at the table adding only the ingredients you require. John our sommelier was knowledgeable and helpful and great fun too. My husbands Martini came with a carafe of martini resting in a crystal ice bucket, so he topped up his glass at his own pace. The portions were enormous and the beef was perfect, cut with a spoon easily. My husband had Beef Wellington, my daughter had Shrimp stuffed with crab and I had fillet mignon. We had a very acceptable bottle of Stags Leap Shiraz, and the bill was unbelievably reasonable and the service impeccable in surroundings unexpected for Vegas. It is so easy to get from the Strip to Fremont Street, and with restaurants like Hugo's Cellar it is so worth the bus ride. My thanks to all for a wonderful evening.

1  Thank Felicityanne
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife, myself and our travelling companions wrapped up a 5 night visit to Las Vegas with dinner at Hugo's. This is an Old School Restaurant folks. Cherries Jubilee? Check. Creme Brulee? Check. The biggest baddest Martinis (Martians) around? Check Check Check. Seriously, the martinis are HUGE. I would guess at least 10-11 ounces of the good stuff. Well into our cups after a single drink each we proceeded to order our mains. Food did not disappoint. Service either, it was top notch.

All in all, we will return to Hugo's next time we're downtown.

1  Thank diceboy
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Found out we could book our res. at 1/2 price ticket booth for $2 pp & we got 25% off our bill, great deal! We visit hugos every time in LV & it never disappoints, amazing table side salad service, awesome creme brule! A must for downtown!

1  Thank murphds

Been to Hugo's Cellar? Share your experiences!