“I may need to give it another chance.”
Review of Hakkasan Nightclub

Hakkasan Nightclub
Ranked #57 of 352 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Not only are the people who work here completely oblivious, but I'm not sure what the organization process is. Yes I am aware there will be lines but who exactly is keeping count of entry vs. exit/occupancy? This place was PACKED. I could barely breathe. It took my sister and I about 7 minutes of crowd pushing through sweaty men and skanky women just to get a drink which was GROSSLY overpriced. The music and club set up were fantastic, but it was so humid. Now as far as the employees go, don't get put on VIP from those advertising they will get you in - THEY WILL NOT. MATT ROMERO is one of them. And when they check you in for guest list, knowing he's an employee, they do NOTHING regarding the situation. Maybe once they get their act together then I will reconsider. If you go, pre-order your seats/tickets/booth/etc and do NOT rely on the staff!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"midnight"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We headed to Hakkasan on a Sunday night. We were on the guest list so had no problem getting in, no cover obviously. After that, however, things went downhill very fast. I've been to nearly every Vegas club there is and have never encountered such rude staff members.

Literally, they will push you out of their way (like, full-on shove). One guy (I'm not sure who he was but he worked there and was trying his best to look important) literally shoved by female friend to the side so he could get through. This happened repeatedly throughout the night. Never seen anything like this before. Most Vegas club staff is rude but this is above and beyond anything I've ever experienced! Who does that?!?!?

Ladies-- I must warn you, the creeps that come to this place are the WORST! First of all, it's packed (so packed you can't even get to the dance floor, let alone dance there). In the hour we were there we had one guy basically grope my friend out of nowhere, another group of guys corner us until we threatened to call security on them...you get the picture. Obviously, it's not the club's fault but just beware that the guys there are awful...even if you aren't that attractive, if you are female you will be harassed. If I was ever forced to come back, I'd just get bottle service for my girlfriends and I so we could avoid the horrible men here!

After an hour my girlfriends and I all decided we'd rather go back to the room and drink alone rather than stay another minute in this horrible club.

The funniest part? The next day I read an article about this club in one of those Vegas magazines that are free in your room. Apparently the owner designed it so that it would be unlike other unfriendly Vegas clubs, etc and a much better experience for the patron. What a laugh!

There is only one good thing about this club--- there is a little hidden lounge within the club that is awesome, you can just sit in any open booth without getting bottle service, etc. The people in there were still pretty ratchet but not as aggressive as the main club.

Avoid this club if possible. I recommend XS, Tryst, Surrender...anywhere but here!

1  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Big names perform here. Tickets normally sold on line previously however you can line for admission on the evening but it will cost you. Saw Calvin Harris there.Spacey club but pricey.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went to Hakkasan this past weekend to see Calvin Harris, he was awesome as always! yes it was crazy packed (what hyped Vegas club isn't?!), EXPENSIVE drinks (again, you're in Vegas), but a crazy fun night! hey, fun is what you bring with you! I was surprised at how friendly and helpful all the security/doormen are, that's something you don't see in Vegas.
Went with a couple guys, had presale tix just in case they gave a hard time about the guy/girl ratio and we walked right in.
This club definitely caters to bottle service but if you can make your way to the very front of the crowd and stand in front of the dj booth, you can have a little breathing room as it does get jam packed.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don't go! This is the worst treatment I have ever experienced. Me and my 9 girlfriends booked to go see Calvin Harris a month prior; we dealt with Just Hibbert (who by the way is well known throughout the clubs industry in Vegas for his slime-ball moves). He confirmed through email that we had a booth reserved for a minimum of $2k. We sealed the deal - or so I thought! We arrive at Hakkasan for dinner and unbeknownst to us, we had to have a set menu. We comply. Although, we were a little shocked as we've eaten at many other "better" (and I stress BETTER) restaurants who do not require set menus for big groups like Melo, Bortelatto, Sinatra's, etc. the minimum cost for the set menu is $88 per person - the food was disgusting! Ok, so we are ready to go into the club when a guy named Pasquale comes to our table to tell us that "oh by the way, unfortunately we have people here tonight that are willing to pay $10k for your booth so if you guys aren't willing to pay we will bring you into the HIP-HOP room". WHAT!!! Who does business this way? Apparently Hakkasan! They are famous for this maneuver! Yup, Justin the little coward sends Pasquale to come break the news. Well, I have the trail of emails to confirm that we had booked a booth to Calvin Harris which the club reneged on that same evening. This is the most UNCLASSY club I've ever seen - and I've been to many all around the world! They pile people into a room like a bunch of sardines! Don't waste your time or money, no matter who they bring in.

2  Thank C L