Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $99.99
from $46.99
from $145.99
6,964 results
All reviews mj fan mj's music king of pop special effects dirty diana great tribute cirque du mandalay bay great music beatles love story line high energy sound system great seats non stop entire show front row
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I attended this show during its "preview" period. I am not sure what has or has not been changed but I will be seeing the show again! many times! But from a preview standpoint. I love the theatre. It's really nice- has all the Michael Jackson memoriablilia around. The ushers and everyone else are very nice. The show it self is FULL OF ENERGY! Even if you are not a fan of MJ the show will be great to attend- Vega style! You can go to CRique's website to watch a snippett. The show is about a group who are on an adventure which flows through the artistry of Michael. It is a priceless experience. The only adivce I have is that when you purchase a ticket for the first few rows you may miss some of the effects of the show. With the cast flying thorugh the air you miss some things. Middle of the lower level is best. That's what I will get next time! Funny part of the show is that while we were waiting for the show to begin, my friend and I were sitting in the audience and looking at the items we purcahsed at the Michael Jackson Store located outside of the theatre... and while looking at a beautiful sequin glove I'd purchased out of the blue a group of youngsters come fro behind us and starts asking "Is that a Michael Jackson glove! Oh, van I see it! Let's take a pic together with your glove!". And I'm like sure and you can also go buy you one in the store that has all of this cool MJ stuff! LOL! Well come to find out! THEY WERE THE CAST! LOL! They were out just interacting with the audience- pre show! LOL! I love the energy and the fun! Great show!

2  Thank Kim H
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I LOVED this show. These talented artists out did themselves and created a show that will forever touch my heart! I could watch this product over and over again and still be entertained!!
A Must See!!

1  Thank dizzy2626
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This performance of Cirque du soleil was incredible and well done. The dance moves were awesome and the whole performance overall was quite touching .
The one down factor was:
1. I am a big Mj fan and they did not play to my favorite song which was : you are not alone,
they had every song but this one which i was very disappointed about.
Overall a 4.7/5

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This show was lots of fun to watch. If you are into dancing or Michael Jackson or both, this is perfect. Even though this is a Cirque show, it centers more on dancing than acrobatics -- however, there is a good combo of both during the show. The best part was the Thriller dance. The show really highlights MJ's career nicely. It makes you realize just how many great songs he has contributed to popular culture. It also does a nice job with highlighting his beliefs and views that shaped his thinking and artistic approach to music. I highly recommend this show to people of all ages.

1  Thank chermar72
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I planned on going to this show before I came to Vegas. I decided to wait to buy the tickets when I arrived because the tickets were expensive. When I arrived to Vegas the half price kiosks were not selling at half price. I decided to go for it and pay the $150 a seat price. I was not disappointed. The show is wonderful. I cannot believe the talent of the dancers. I heard some actually danced with Michael. The more than one and a half hour show went by so fast. I could have watched it all day. Don't miss this show as it is worth the price. Iam glad I spent the money. The performers are amazing. They covered most of Michael's songs and some of the old ones too. There was also a hologram of Michael. I almost cried during the performance because it was so emotional. Again spend the money and go. The souvenirs are also really cool. I only spent $90 and got a t shirt, cup, magnets and a album. DON'T MISS!