“Good neighborhood food, friendly service”

Juan's Flaming Fajitas & Cantina
Ranked #2 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 14, 2013

If you are looking for a comfortable and casual non-chain Mexican place with reasonable prices and good food, give Juan's a try. Everything from the chips and salsa down to our entrees was fresh and tasty. The whole wait staff was super friendly and very attentive. I really appreciated being able to substitute grilled veggies for rice and beans, it is a standard offer on their menu. Not that I don't love rice and beans but after a basket of chips, salsa and bean dip, I loved having the healthier choice. My husband had the mole enchiladas and I ordered the Enchiladas Marineras which were stuffed with a combination of fish and shrimp. Delicioso!

1  Thank AJUC

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I am beyond grateful that we found this great spot in a town with a billion restaurants. We loved it so much that we went twice while we were in Vegas. The service is perfect. The servers and bussers are super attentive and make sure that you have everything you need and then some. They are very friendly and professional. They bring chips, yummy salsa, grilled onions and refried beans before you order. The beans are not vegetarian so ask for the vegetarian ones if you prefer. They were great. The fajitas are delicious with tons of veggies and are not oily like other fajitas I have had.

If you are going to drive to Juan's from The Strip, Flamingo really is a pretty fast route relative to other east to west streets

They have lots of TVs with sports on so it is a great place to watch a game. We will look forward to eating here next time we are in Vegas.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I am surprised earlier reviews did not point this out earlier, but this location is 8 miles from the strip so you have to factor time and cost associated with getting there. Food was really really good so if you have your own car, do not give this a miss.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We wanted some Mexican food and was tired of the strip prices, Looked up best Mexican food in Vegas and decided on Juan's. The environment was typical Mexican, but that is where typical ended. The Margarita's were excellent, the chips/beans were good, but the salsa was uniquely special, but the sizzling steak fajitas were superb. Our waiter was always by asking to help, Dave the manager checked on us regularly also, to verify it was all great. The kicker here was 2 Margaritas, steak fajitas for 2...total $24.00 this meal would of been $50+..My Best Deal ever

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We started off with the traditional salsa and chips plus a bean dip. We ordered the signature flaming fajitas with chicken that also included a cup of tomato soup. The flame was a nice gimmick but the bottom line was the fajitas and soup were pretty ordinary.