“YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!”

Strip Gun Club
Ranked #8 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Here at Strip Gun Club we provide an unforgettable shooting experience for people from all over the world in a fun and safe environment. Whether it is your first time or an experienced shooter, we have the perfect firearm for you!
London, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

As U.K residents we have little if no gun exposure and the opportunity to shoot 4 different guns for under £100 was too good to miss out on. My husband and I were treated to first class training with a very knowledgeable guide. You get to keep the poster (if you are proud of it!) and take film and pictures of the person shooting. Good team of passionate gun enthusiasts.

3 Thank KarenHamit

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

If you are on the strip visit this club. Great staff. Friendly environment and the most enjoyable experience you can have with clothes on!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank chris-glynn1
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Absolutely great time”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Visited here in October. This place was the highlight of a fun packed 5 days in Vegas! We were all a bit exhausted when we walked through the door after a long night enjoying the strip and decided to pick an array of guns that we would enjoy. We picked the Smith and Western P50 in the package of machine guns, sniper rifles and handguns. Make sure you a prepared when you pull the trigger on this as you may end up on you backside! Great and friendly staff, and the guy (cant remember his name) that talked us through it was cool. Loved his job and loved the fact that we was having a blast! .. Will definitely be back there this year for another visit..

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Mitch P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"The Biggest Buzz in Vegas"”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Forget the strip club - get the Strip Gun Club!! For some adrenalin pumping action, this is the place. By far my best experience in Vegas. The staff a very friendly and knowledgable about all the weapons. Your tuition isn't rushed and you are given time to take photos and videos. Shoot yourself a great experience you will never forget.

1 Thank LeeMicksy
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Shoot 'em up!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

What can I say......what an experience this was!

We stayed at the top end of the strip and whilst walking to the Stratosphere we happened upon the Strip Gun Club, before we knew it we had stepped inside ogled the impressive selection of weaponry and had signed up to fire an automatic machine gun!!

I had never taken part in anything like this, it was one of those "when in Vegas moments" I was a little apprehensive at first and after reading the disclaimer about possible death the pit of my stomach was in turmoil with fits and bursts of adrenaline.....my advice is just sign on the dotted line and give it a go!! The staff were very professional and put you at ease, both eye and ear protection are provided, trust me you wouldn't be without ear protection as I soon realised.

Me being the nervous character of the group elected to go last deciding to takes pictures of my friends, there I was all lined up to capture the moment with my camera phone but lept backwards out of my skin at the loudness of the first shot. It was incredible the power of the gun as my friend took his first shot constantly being encouraged by the instructor all the way! After a few shots as close range the paper target was whizzed down the shooting lane to really test my friends aim, and then it happened just as he was getting comfortable the question was asked by the instructor "now do you want to go automatic?" the only answer to that was a nervy "err go on then, yeah I'll give it a go!"
The instructor placed her hand on my friends back to steady him with the only advice to him being in a jovial manner not to shoot the lights out.

We elected to fire the HK 53.223 rifle and of my experience I loved every part of it, we had 25 shots each which doesn't sound a lot but trust me is plenty enough to get a feel of how powerful these guns are, we were all totally buzzing after our time at the gun club and would definitely revisit if I find myself in Vegas again, have to say the staff were brilliant and thank them for our experience.

Go along and go have fun!

Visited September 2013