“You Just Can't Do Any Better”

Italian American Club
Ranked #308 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I always plan the "pasta dinner out" night when a bunch of us get together for our annual convention each year. Because the event is always in a different city, I used TripAdvisor to research possible options. Sure, the shiny glass and chrome hotspots at all the big, new Las Vegas hotels were presented, but I was looking for something more authentic and "old Vegas". When I came across the Italian American Club and checked out their (admittedly cheesy) website, I thought I might be on to something. I definitely scored! At the risk of going on and on, here's what you need to know:
- Owners Benny and Jimmy are on site, engaged, personable and want your experience to be the best it can be.
- Warren and the wait staff are outstanding and a lot of fun to interact with.
- The prices are exactly what you are looking for. My Carbonara was $14. Nuff said?
- The food is outstanding. Many house specials and an extensive menu. Dishes are presented beautifully and hot.
- Entertainment nightly (they're closed Monday and Tuesday) that will take you back to the Rat Pack era. Slightly polyester, but you won't be disappointed.
Once the word got out from our group of 10 to others attending the convention about how much we enjoyed the place, we sent three other groups there. They all came back equally satisfied.
So, call Ben then let he and his staff knock your socks off!

2  Thank JoeyNoodles

Reviewed July 23, 2014

what a treat this place was. I was not expecting live music when we went here for dinner, but it was really cool.
the food was outstanding, and not overly priced. so if you are looking for good food and good music, this is the place....

1  Thank Marisa D
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The IAC has developed into one of the most authentic and best priced places to enjoy great Italian food and atmosphere in Vegas. The service is superb and has prices that will make you think why spend the high prices in strip restaurants for food that cannot compare in quality and quantity.

2  Thank tony r
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a very good dining experience. Good food and good service.Very old school with lots of old schoolers in attendance.What make the dining here so nice is the simple truth that Vegas for the most part features Italian restaurants that tend to serve mediocre cuisine at high prices.One of the reasons that Olive Garden is so popular here in town. We enjoyed ourselves .Some of the better offerings were Minestrone and Calamare.

2  Thank rongravy
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Was taken here last Wednesday when we first four into town by locals. My wife and I then spent the weekend on the Strip. We always like to have three really good dinners at new places. For our last night we both agreed we didn't want something new, we wanted to come back here. The spaghetti carbonara is one of the best dishes I've ever had. My wife loved her veal picatta. The only thing I wouldn't re-order is the caprese.

It was so nice being off the strip. Fun atmosphere and really good food.