I always plan the "pasta dinner out" night when a bunch of us get together for our annual convention each year. Because the event is always in a different city, I used TripAdvisor to research possible options. Sure, the shiny glass and chrome hotspots at all the big, new Las Vegas hotels were presented, but I was looking for something more authentic and "old Vegas". When I came across the Italian American Club and checked out their (admittedly cheesy) website, I thought I might be on to something. I definitely scored! At the risk of going on and on, here's what you need to know:
- Owners Benny and Jimmy are on site, engaged, personable and want your experience to be the best it can be.
- Warren and the wait staff are outstanding and a lot of fun to interact with.
- The prices are exactly what you are looking for. My Carbonara was $14. Nuff said?
- The food is outstanding. Many house specials and an extensive menu. Dishes are presented beautifully and hot.
- Entertainment nightly (they're closed Monday and Tuesday) that will take you back to the Rat Pack era. Slightly polyester, but you won't be disappointed.
Once the word got out from our group of 10 to others attending the convention about how much we enjoyed the place, we sent three other groups there. They all came back equally satisfied.
So, call Ben then let he and his staff knock your socks off!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.