Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having traveled not only America but the World this is by far the Best BBQ ever! I know a bold statement but it’s the truth! A must see while losing money in Vegas!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (915)

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We just flew into Vegas and searched for a bite to eat for lunch before checking in to our hotel and was looking for some BBQ. We were greeted warmly, given suggestions on specials. We decided on the 3 meats. We sat down and 4 minutes later our food arrived hot. They had self serve drinks and free refills. BBQ and pull pork was delicious, and watch for the bbq beans, they have a little bite as I like to say(meaning a little kick) but are very good.

I rate this place a 4.5.

You must stop in for a bite to eat in Vegas.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019

No Gambling here! The food is a winner for diners! The ribs are amazing, sauce is great. This place is great for lunch, but you will want to go back for dinner! Can;t get enough of the sauce!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019

Carnivores unite, this place has every kind of meat you want, get the 5 meat ray and share with a friend as it is allot but well worth it

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2019

Best BBQ food I’ve ever tasted!! Everything was delicious and to die for! The people were great and friendly. Today was my first day being there but 100% not my last! Thank you for the great experience

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to Rollin Smoke Barbeque? Share your experiences!