“Top notch barbecue and service”

Rollin Smoke Barbeque
Ranked #22 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had a small "reception" here - actually a family dinner, after renewing our wedding vows. The setting is an industrial area, so I was not sure what to expect, but now I would highly recommend this place. When we first sat down, we were brought some cornbread and chips, and I must say the cornbread was great. The food was prearranged, and we we had a huge platter of several types of ribs, brisket, chicken, etc. The meat, and the sides, were awesome. The service also was terrific; the manager/proprietor kept checking on us, and he even brought us a bottle to champagne to celebrate. I would not hesitate to come back here next time I am in Vegas.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

On our last visit to Las Vegas we decide to try Rollin Smoke BBQ. We arrived at around 6PM and they were already out of brisket. It is what I use as a benchmark for BBQ so I can only provide feedback based on what we had. We opted for the Baby back ribs and the beef ribs. Overall the food was great. I would certainly recommend the beef ribs. They were fantastic and meaty. The service was prompt. This is a dive so don’t expect a fabulous setting, but we knew that going in. The staff were very friendly and the place was packed.

1  Thank Derek C
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I went by Rollin Smoke a couple of weeks ago on a trip to Vegas. It was sensational - the food was excellent with a real smokey flavour and very tender. I had to order extra ribs they were so good... Service was incredibly friendly which, coming from the UK and not being 100% with BBQ food, was really helpful. A mix of regulars and new visitors swinging by shows that it's a real gem. It was very good value too - I recently paid £40 for BBQ food in London, and this wasn't even half the cost and twice as good...

4  Thank Oli C
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Went to Las Vegas for a Football weekend with my buddies and ran into this little whole-in-the-wall gem. I can say that KANSAS CITY HAS COME TO VEGAS!! The barbeque food offered up at this place definitely shows that the meat is rubbed ever-so-good and smoked very slowly with love. I've had BBQ across the country and this little hidden gem ranks right up there with the best of them! My football buddies, Tom, Tommy, and Danny all enjoyed the BBQ Sampler plate that we ordered. The smoke aroma in the restaurant got our mouths watering because we knew fantastic food was going to be devoured.

You know that the place is friendly and the two gentlemen that brought us our food were very courteous and polite. With their tangy, peppery barbeque sauce dripping off our chins, we joyously shouted our accolades and knew that this was down-home Arkansas cooking. We had the Kichen Beans, Corn Nuggets and Loaded Mash sides which were great compliments with the excellent BBQ brisket, pork, chicken and sausage on the sampler plate we ordered. The chef was very grateful that we were enjoying ourselves and brought us a wonderful sampling of their Butterfingers bread pudding (YUM!) and Mama's banana pudding which was creamy smooth and delicious.

If you're ever in VEGAS, stop by and visit RollinSmokeBarbeque at 3183 Highland Drive, and PLEASE do not let it stay in Vegas. Spread the word to the outside world because this place is worth it! If we lose this place, only chains and high priced so-so BBQ will be left.

My final words of encouragement to visit this place - HOLY SMOKE BATMAN!!

5  Thank Roger C
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I love BBQ and decided to try this place out while in Vegas because I had heard about on a message board and it was closer than the BBQ place I normally go to.
It doesn't look like much from the outside and seems like a locals place, there were a bunch of Las Vegas cops eating there as well as many others that didn't seem like tourists. I got the 3 meat platter to try the brisket, pork and links. This came with a side and drink. I got coleslaw, with an extra side of baked beans. Every was delicious, the meat tender and tasty. The coleslaw and beans were on the spicier side which was good, but I personally prefer a cooler slaw with my BBQ. The line was long but it moved at a decent speed and it didn't take too long for the food to come out.

2  Thank fligster

Been to Rollin Smoke Barbeque? Share your experiences!