“We'll worth it!”

The Sunday Gospel Brunch
Ranked #898 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portsmouth, Virginia
“We'll worth it!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Excellent gospel brunch. Music was spot on and I would have enjoyed even more songs by the singers. Food included, cocktail shrimp, chicken and waffles, fruit, omelets, BBQ chicken, carving stations,bacon, sausage , ribs and tons more. Our server was attentive and made sure we enjoyed the show. This will be a staple everytime we come to Vegas!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank betsy7060

San Francisco, California
“Got my fill for the day”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The brunch was awesome. The food choices were plenty and I was totally satisfied. The staff was very professional, kind and courteous. The way the seats are setup it get's a little uncomfortable looking up at the stage that way... but you get used to it after awhile. I was full of food, full of church, full of smiles and laughter. My feet hurt because I had on high, high heels but I still got my rejoicing dance on as well. I think the entertainers were obviously strong in their beliefs; however, they did not in any way force any one to participate. The music and singers were fabulous. I really enjoyed myself.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank DNandMS
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic food, but somewhat awkward”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food at the Sunday Gospel Brunch is pretty much the best food you'll get in a buffet in Vegas. I have no qualms in saying that. The highlights were the chicken & waffles and the biscuits and gravy. So delicious! There's also a make-your-own bloody mary bar!

The entertainment was phenomenal. The performers have AMAZING voices; however if you're not a religious person, you may feel incredibly awkward. I'm fairly open-minded and there were points in the performance where I wanted to get up and leave just so I wouldn't have to hear about how we should all accept Jesus into our lives.

All-in-all, if you're going to go, expect to be preached to hardcore. This isn't as Vegasy as I expected it to be (I mean, some preaching is expected-- it IS Gospel Brunch, after all). But it just seemed like a little TOO much. It's worth it for the food alone, though, so if the preaching gets to be too much, get your fill of food and get out.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank CPulaski
“One of the highlights of our honeymoon”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wasn't sure about this at first had read good reviews in forums but it wasn't well advertised in the hotel - we kept walking past as we were staying at Mandalay Bay and despite not being religious, we decided to give it a go - it was amazing!

the restaurant is laid out as long tressle tables and when you go in you have a table no. on your ticket, a host greets you at the door and you get a complimentary drink and they give you a tour of the restaurant to show you where all the food stations are. You grab a plate and fill up - you can go back any time and eat as much as you want, they also bring juice and coffee to the table and re-fill.

We were sat on a table with a couple of Vegas locals who go specially for the brunch and a couple of holiday makers who visit every time they are in town, everyone was really friendly. We loved the entertainment - we are not church goers but the experience of the gospel service was awesome, the singers were very talented and nobody was forced to join in - me and my husband ended up on the stage with them at the end dancing - very surreal! can't wait to go back, worth every cent :-)

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Rachel S
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“The food was great & the entertainment was fantastic”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The all you can eat buffet with everything from pancakes & fruit to BBQ chicken and salad was a great way to start off the brunch in the authentic feeling room

Once everyone was in the venue and the majority of people had their food the entertainment begun. The music had almost everyone on there feet however there was no pressure for those who did not want to join in. The religious input was far from overpowering and is suitable for anyone despite your strength of belief!

You leave the brunch feeling full & refreshed!

• Visited June 2013