“Comfortable, cozy and quiet yet still close to...”
other travelers have booked this property
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room
Living Area
Balcony/Wood Burning Fireplace
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Counter, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher
Dining Room
View From Balcony
Las Vegas Strip
Red Rock Canyon
Grand Canyon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Deena35
Arlington, VA
“Comfortable, cozy and quiet yet still close to the Strip”
Reviewed August 30, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband, my parents, and I stayed in this condo for a few days to attend my sister's wedding. Working with Tamara to arrange for our stay was very easy. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions promptly.

The condo itself is very cozy. It was quiet and clean- two things that I always look for. We loved that we were able to prepare a few meals here as well. My husband was the only one from our group to use the pool and he said it was great.

Tamara provided just about anything we could possible need during our four-day stay: plenty of toiletries in case we forgot anything, lots of towels, and basic kitchen items. Best of all, we could have our dog here, unlike in the big hotels on the Strip. We would absolutely stay here again in the future. I highly recommend this condo as an option to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, affordable place to stay yet still within a few minutes of the Strip.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
Sep 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind review Deena. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!
Bagbonce
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Lovely Condo and a great base for exploring Vegas and the West”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

A lovely, clean and well appointed condo which was a true home from home for our family during our stay. With two good sized bedrooms along with two bathrooms as well as a pull down bed in the living area, it was perfect for a family such as ourselves with two teenage kids. The pool and spa were great too, and being based so close to the strip made it ideal for us to get out and explore Vegas and the strip, as well as further afield! It was also great to have our own secure parking for the rental car.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
tdramom
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Charm and Hospitality”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Loved this quaint and charming condo barely 6 minutes from the strip! We stayed with our parents and teen-aged son. There was plenty of space and every amenity imaginable, from two large bedrooms with private bathrooms, plus a pull-out queen sofa bed. We loved coming back "home" to this relaxing space after a long day of walking. Perfect to sit back and kick up your heels! Thank you Tamara, for all of the "extras" that made our stay special.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: loved all of the little surprises, disposable grill, fresh cold filtered water, toiletries, kleenex everywhere for my allergies!
Liked least: we enjoyed everything
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Tosham
“Spacious off strip accommodations!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Our family of four spent Xmas week in this beautiful condo. It was well appointed and only a 5 minute drive from the strip. The only thing my husband didn't like was the fact that no tv was in the bedrooms and I didn't like the loud music the neighbors played really late and really early. The owner did say she could have taken care of the noise if I had mentioned it though:-) . We will definitely rent here upon our return!

Liked best: Spacious
Liked least: Had to space showers at least 30m apart for hot water...
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 20, 2014
Thank you Ltosha for your kind review! I appreciate my guest reviews very much!
I am so glad you and your family enjoyed my condo over the Holidays! You were wonderful guests and I would love to have you back again anytime.
I may install televisions in the bedrooms in the future.
After you informed me of the noise from the downstairs neighbor, I talked to them about it, and they apologized. They also wished you would have mentioned it while you were there, as they had no idea you could hear it upstairs. Sorry again. All now is quiet between the hours of 10pm-8am Thanks again for choosing my condo for your Holiday stay. I look forward to your return!
Sincerely yours,

Ohio
Reviewed May 13, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing