“Classic Rock Gem”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$69.99*
and up
Raiding the Rock Vault at the Hard Rock Hotel and...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Raiding the Rock Vault brings the history of rock ‘n’ roll to life, featuring classic anthems by the biggest acts in music including The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Free, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Boston, Kansas, U2, Aerosmith, Van Halen, AC/DC, Pat Benatar, Foreigner, Heart, Journey, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Supertramp and many more. Raiding the Rock Vault was voted as readers’ choice for “Best Musical” (2014, 2015) and “Best Tribute Show” (2016) in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Best of Las Vegas Awards and has consistently been ranked the No. 1 performance in Las Vegas on TripAdvisor. Raiding the Rock Vault tells the story of classic rock from the 1960s to the 1980s and is performed by members of some of the greatest rock bands in history.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great song choices, spot on performances, true talent, and rock down memory lane. I am in my late 30's and loved it! The members have fun on stage and great show if you like classic rock!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,671)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This show was superb!! From start to finish!! LOVED the song selection! And they nailed them all! A great classic rock experience! We did the VIP Meet and Greet experience and the musicians and cast couldn't have been nicer. I look very forward to seeing the show again SOON!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My wife and I saw this show and it was easily the best show I have seen in Vegas over the years. We actually planned to see Rock of Ages not knowing that this show even existed. Some of those reviews led us back to this and with all the positive reviews, how can you not give it a shot? WOW, talk about electric! Biggest disappointment was when they stopped playing after two hours....we could have kept jammin' with those guys all night.

I am the big rock junkie and my wife is more a pop/country girl......but she was out of her seat dancing and clapping more than I was!!!

1  Thank LJ G
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Growing up in the 60's and 70's made it ideal to see this show. The performers do an excellent job of covering hit songs over three decades of classic rock. There is interesting information displayed on the read LED displays about the song being song. The performers are all very talented, from the musicians to the vocals. There is a reason it is top ranked on Tripadvisor. (We use Tripadvisor all the time and it has not failed us yet). We bought discounted tickets through Tix4tonight the day before. You have to show up at least an hour before to get your assigned seat. All seat are good if you are in the middle 3/4 from the outside edge. Be prepared to stand. The folks down front will be up dancing for most of the show. You can see over them, but many other will be up enjoying the great music and energy in the room. It is nearly 3 hours of great entertainment. We would go again.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great night out good music and entertainment best show in Vegas also saw the human nature which was also good and worth the money.

Been to Raiding The Rock Vault? Share your experiences!