“I didn't want it to end!!! Awesome!! Fantastic!!”

Raiding The Rock Vault
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.98*
and up
Raiding the Rock Vault at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Raiding the Rock Vault brings the history of rock ‘n’ roll to life, featuring classic anthems by the biggest acts in music including The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Free, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Boston, Kansas, U2, Aerosmith, Van Halen, AC/DC, Pat Benatar, Foreigner, Heart, Journey, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Supertramp and many more. Raiding the Rock Vault was voted as readers’ choice for “Best Musical” (2014, 2015) and “Best Tribute Show” (2016) in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Best of Las Vegas Awards and has consistently been ranked the No. 1 performance in Las Vegas on TripAdvisor. Raiding the Rock Vault tells the story of classic rock from the 1960s to the 1980s and is performed by members of some of the greatest rock bands in history.
“I didn't want it to end!!! Awesome!! Fantastic!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was totally blown away by this show, I just didn't want it to end!! Robin McAuley has the most amazing voice!! Music is fantastic!! This is a show not to be missed for lover's of great music!! A must see!!

Billings, MT
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“80's music fans!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is a great show! This is one of the best shows in Vegas we've seen. We were with another couple and all of us are big rock fans. All the musicians did an awesome job. I don't think there is a bad seat in the place. We purchased our tickets right before the show for the Tuesday night show. I don't know if I would suggest that for the Friday & Saturday night shows. I'd guess those shows are a lot busier. What I did think was a nice, after the show all the musicians come out and will sign autographs, etc. I don't know of any other show that does that. Just go, you will not be disappointed!

Visited May 2014
Oro Valley, Arizona
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“great”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

wow, really good show. the music was really good. the talking parts were a little slow but the music great. did not leave being deaf or ears ringing either. fun would do this again

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Rock Show in Vegas!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

If you are a fan of 70's and 80's rock, then this is the show for you!
These are amazing musicians who have all played with famous bands and got together to have a great time.
Even my cranky 20 year old daugher had a great time!
She didnt want to go in the first place but had a great time in the end.
Most of the songs are well known, and they weave them into a chronological story that is funny and informative.
A great show! I can't recommend it higher!!

1 Thank Patcrox
Mansfield, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“FABULOUS! Highlight of trip”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Took group of girls trip for daughters 21st birthday; parents took time out thinking it was a show for us to enjoy. Boy were we wrong! The 21 year old years enjoyed the show just as much as parents of the era. A must see for all ages!

1 Thank Donna C

Been to Raiding The Rock Vault? Share your experiences!