“What a Show!!!!”

and up
Raiding the Rock Vault at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Raiding the Rock Vault brings the history of rock ‘n’ roll to life, featuring classic anthems by the biggest acts in music including The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Free, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Boston, Kansas, U2, Aerosmith, Van Halen, AC/DC, Pat Benatar, Foreigner, Heart, Journey, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Supertramp and many more. Raiding the Rock Vault was voted as readers’ choice for “Best Musical” (2014, 2015) and “Best Tribute Show” (2016) in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Best of Las Vegas Awards and has consistently been ranked the No. 1 performance in Las Vegas on TripAdvisor. Raiding the Rock Vault tells the story of classic rock from the 1960s to the 1980s and is performed by members of some of the greatest rock bands in history.
Gilbert, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a Show!!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you get to Vegas, this is a must see show. I went in thinking it would be a bunch of old drugged out musicians. Wow... was I ever wrong. A solid 2 hour well executed performance. I will definitely see them again. They Rocked the house.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Larry85234

Gregory, South Dakota
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great show!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I went to this show on a Monday night, March 12th. The music and the performers in show are world class.

Royal Oak, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Classic Rock Heaven....”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was a great show.. Vicki and I bought our tickets on groupon and got an upgrade to about the 12th row, I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed this show. Every song was played perfectly and sung by wonderful artist's.. The cast is a who's who of members of classic rock bands playing in prefect harmony. The show was very entertaining and I would see this again in a minate....If you have read my other reviews, you would know I would not steer you wrong, if you love classic rock, Who, Doors, Boston, U2, Journey, Bon Jovi, Foreigner and many more. 2 and a quarter hours of it.. You will get a coupon for two yard sized drinks for 16.99, they are very strong.. Enjoy

Visited February 2014
1 Thank larrykass
Las Vegas, Nevada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Don't miss this one!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have lived in Las Vegas over 20 yrs and this show is by far one of my very favorites. The music brings back memories and it's a fabulous mix of amazing talent. My favorite is the female lead singer Stephanie Calvert from Starship…she rocked the house!!!!!!
Do yourself a favor while you are in Vegas and check it out!

2 Thank susanintheskies
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was freaking amazing!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was THE best show EVER!!!!! Doug Aldridge...I'm in love with you!! You are the nicest guy ever!!! I would love to meet your son, if you are ever in Arkansas, look me up!! You are welcome to hang out with me and my kids any day!! All these guys are amazing artists and amazingly normal, super nice guys!! Doug showed me pics of his son!!! Super genuinely nice guy and loves his baby boy!!! If you are a fan of the greatest genre of music ever, then go see this show!!!!!! I would see it a million more times!!!! thanks guys for a great night!!! You are amazing!!!
Christi Jackson!!!
Always your number 1 fan!!!

1 Thank Christijackson

Been to Raiding The Rock Vault? Share your experiences!