“R&B Greats”

and up
Boyz II Men at The Mirage Hotel and Casino
Ranked #17 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Grammy Award winning R&B group Boyz II Men bring their super star talent to an intimate stage in Las Vegas. Boyz II Men remains one of the most truly iconic R&B groups in music history. The group redefined popular R&B and continues to create timeless hits that appeal to fans across all generations. Celebrating their 25th anniversary this year, the band has performed some of the most celebrated classics of the past two decades, including hits like "I'll Make Love to You", "Water Runs Dry", "End of the Road" and "On Bended Knee". The group's 4 Grammy Awards are just the tip of the iceberg: throughout their 25-year career, Boyz II Men have also won a whopping 9 American Music Awards, 9 Soul Train Awards & 3 Billboard Music Awards and recently named Musical Artist of the Year at the Casino Entertainment Awards and the 2015 Headliner of the Year by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association. The trio holds the distinction of being the best-selling R&B group of all time, with an astounding 60 million albums sold. And the reason is abundantly clear: for the past two decades Boyz II Men have given fans a rich catalogue of hits filled with smooth harmonies and enduring themes. And for Boyz II Men the hits just keep on coming-the group continues to craft new albums and bring their legendary act to stages across the world. VIP Meet & Greet Packages available!
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Boyz II Men was fantastic. To say that I've seen them live, makes me happy as a music lover. I'd advise all to go see them before they leave Las Vegas!

1  Thank Norvella

Reviewed August 4, 2014

During my high school years Boyz II Men was one of the most popular groups, singing emotional and romantic ballads. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary in Vegas, so we decided to get tickets for show. Boyz II Men was a great show, a good old fashion concert with real music, live band playing, no DJ or playback. The concert is divided in four sections and in each section they performed different type of music. Furthermore, the guys can still sing and they performed for almost two hours. Tickets start at $40 dlls plus fees, discount tickets with military I.D. and the Terry Fator Theater is a small venue so any ticket is good.

3  Thank NavarroTraveler
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Best concert I've been to! These guys are REAL music. Their acapella is sick. They don't need auto tune. We had great seats, 2nd row, aisle. During one part of the show they came into the aisle & danced with their fans. I was one of the lucky ones Nate chose. So glad my husband caught that moment on camera! Yes, I'm a fan & I will be back!!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

we got half price tickets to the show from a friend was not one of the things we had planned on doing while there but glad we got a chance to do it it was a very good event

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I went with my girlfriend, although I of course have heard of them and their hits I was not what you would call a fan. Well I am now I really enjoyed the show and I found them to be engaging, likeable and very talented with fantastic voices. I loved the Motown segment and the audience really got involved. During one song my girlfriend left her seat next to me and ran down the front along with it seems most women in the audience and ended up hugging and getting a kiss from one of the boys. Great all round entertainment in a cool theatre inside the Mirage Hotel,Vegas.

4  Thank Caseykyle74

Been to Boyz II Men? Share your experiences!